Magnum ltd - fargo, nd

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Interplanet Janet, Nov 17, 2014.

1. SILVER SURFER111

SILVER SURFER111 Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2017
    Thanx I hope so. With all the good things I hear and talking to tony I can’t wait.

Zata40 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    Maybe this thread will get going again.

Zata40 Thanks this.
  4. Winnyf1

Winnyf1 Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    Be
    Best of luck and I you enjoy it the experience!

5. 28

28 Medium Load Member

Sep 17, 2015
    I had one of those cams that Loves sells .. it was like $159 or so , got it with my saved points
    It had a fish-eye wide view and would trigger even when i slammed the door and record for 30 secs or so.
    Felt more at ease leaving the truck by itself in the parking lot .
    If anyone bumped it and drove away they were video taped.

6. BigB_843

BigB_843 Bobtail Member

Oct 18, 2018
    If by chance shoot me a PM would like to hear more about them from your experience <changed to PM and phone number removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
    Reason for edit: Phone number
  7. ncmickey

ncmickey Road Train Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Durham NC
    I would ask your questions here. A lot has changed lately with Magnum and I’ve been gone almost a year. The post you quoted was from 2014.
    There are a few regular posters on this thread that could answer any questions.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
    Reason for edit: Phone number in quote
  8. Winnyf1

Winnyf1 Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    Especially @Zata40 and @radioshark!

Zata40 Thanks this.
  9. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
    What would you like to know?

10. sc00ter

sc00ter Medium Load Member

Hello Magnumites! After 9 cycles of chemo and being home since late Feb, my oncologist yesterday said the magic word, "REMISSION"! I still have 3 more cycles to go and restart chemo on 10/29...it was suspended due to another medical issue. Anyway, got with Tony and getting the ball rolling to see what I needed to do to come back. If all goes as planned, looks like between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Got updated on the pay/bonuses/benefits and that all looks good. Tony mentioned the new deal on the health insurance but does anyone know if you can pay for a less deductible? I've been taking some road trips the last couple of months and am feeling alot better about driving again. Take it safe and I'll keep reading the mail on the thread. Believe me, it'll be good to get on the road again and working!

mattbh23, 88 Alpha, Bumper and 6 others Thank this.
  11. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    ####...I wish you all the best in your battle, thankfully you caught it soon enough to successfully treat...my MIL was just diagnosed with terminal lung cancer that has spread to her spine and one hip, they are gonna treat her with low dose chemo and targeted radiation to help her to breathe, but at her age and health condition, they can't treat her with the proper dose of either to kill it without killing her, and less than 6 months ago there was no sign of anything on her lungs...

sc00ter Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.