Magnum ltd - fargo, nd

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Interplanet Janet, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Winnyf1

Winnyf1 Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    Little behind aren't we :)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Winnyf1

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    Welcome to the madness @Holo989 ...

ncmickey Thanks this.
  4. Winnyf1

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    Using my iPhone it worked fine

txtodd Thanks this.
  5. RickyDickyDo

RickyDickyDo Heavy Load Member

Nov 22, 2010
    Loveland, Colorado
    Being crazy is as close to sane as you can get. Being a otr driver is just as close. Just can't take any drugs to make you normal. So I drink! Lol

6. Holo989

Holo989 Light Load Member

Jan 31, 2016
    Marietta, GA
    What is the truck number? Picked up a load out of college park, GA and spent one more night with the wife before heading out and made it about 2 hours from my drop near Chicago so I'm sitting here at the pilot until Monday morning and then I pick up a load which looks like it drops right in the Fargo yard. Also called the shop and asked them about the power inverter and apparently the guy before me plugged to much crap in so its shot. But I decided to ask for a different truck due to the fact that I now smell like smoke even after a shower. And does anyone's truck limit the rpm to 1600 in 9th gear? I found this out today and it really makes going up hills at 55mph frustrating.

7. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Getting a different truck right now might be a challenge with this big engine recall going on. People are going to be grabbing anything they can to keep rolling. I spoke to a driver yesterday in Fartgo who was getting out of his '15 for a brand spanking new '17. His '15 was part of the recall.

As for that forced progressive shift rpm limiter, some have it, some don't. Mine doesn't.

I hope for the next guy (or girl) that when they replace the cam it doesn't screw up the power on this truck...it is finally pulling decent, and between Grand Forks and Peculiar MO I got 8.7 mpg with 40k lbs.

8. Xeres63

Xeres63 Medium Load Member

Feb 25, 2016

9. HeavyHauler33

HeavyHauler33 Light Load Member

Oct 26, 2015
    My experiences at the one im College Park, GA have always been great! Never been able to charge detention there. I even delivered and picked up there with appt times several hours apart and was getting my new bills right at i think hour number 2.

10. Winnyf1

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    Yeah it turns out they had a production issue, they apologized which was nice of them...

HeavyHauler33 Thanks this.
  11. Winnyf1

Jan 14, 2015
    Evansville, IN
    @Holo989 ask Tony about the new truck, maybe you'll get lucky and they'll have something for you. Be patient, in my first year I had a 14, a 15 and now a 17...

You would be in line to ask for the truck to be detailed for you if you end up keeping it, just be cool and see what Tony's willing to do for ya, remember if it's getting detailed you have to be ok with sitting for a day. Make sure to make a detailed list of the issues you want looked at so you don't end up making extra trips, just ends up costing you time and of course money

Jubal3 and Holo989 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.