Mega Trux owed me 28,875$....never pay a dime...now I have to pay back my factori Co.

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by michaeltrubui, Mar 26, 2014.

1. michaeltrubui

michaeltrubui Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2012
    garden grove,ca
    Thanks Troyobray.....that is the only venue I can ever hope to get back some money...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. troyobray

troyobray Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2008
    your welcome. this is the area of this industry that needs attention. not the continuous revamping of hours of service, forcing electronic logs, the way carb has handled those restrictions, etc.

4. ptwn1

ptwn1 Light Load Member

Oct 4, 2012
    you sure they closed down cause they owe me $10000

5. michaeltrubui

Mar 22, 2012
    garden grove,ca
    Oh my god? a new victim pop up? I'm sorry man....there will be more like you and me......I'm begging and chasing like a beggar my money for the past 5 months now with no luck.....google" federal motor carrier company snap shot"; fill in MegaTrux you will see their current condition, their broker bond with Great American Insurance is due for cancellation tomorrow 03/30....their insurance liability was gone now....and you won't find any post on any load boards, also they don't mass email to Carrier daily loads any more...or click on this link and click on REPORT:

http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVI...&n_docketno=&s_legalname=&s_dbaname=&s_state=

6. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

1683148 ontario inc also doing business as: Gwm logistics 4807 kent ave - unit #202. niagara falls, on l2h 1j5 ca

Cetane+ Thanks this.
  7. rank

rank Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2010
    50 miles north of Rochester, NY
    Please post the carriers in that screen shot in the bad broker thread here:
    http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...m/39137-posting-for-good-and-bad-brokers.html

If you type the names and MC's (instead of the cut and paste) we will all be able to search the thread later and avoid these blood suckers.
    Example: XYZ Broker has prospective load. He gives you name and MC. You go to above link and open the "search thread" dialog box for "XYZ Broker" and see if you get any hits and read if they stiffed anyone. I don't think a screen shot will return a hit on your search.

I hope every thing works out for you.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  8. OW/OP Wolfman

OW/OP Wolfman Light Load Member

Feb 1, 2014
    I'm sorry to hear the news. I hope all you guys can get the compensation from the Shippers and I hope better days are ahead for you with better brokers.

peace

9. michaeltrubui

Mar 22, 2012
    garden grove,ca
    THANK YOU OW/OP Wolfman....really appreciated your kind words.....

10. drifter75

drifter75 Bobtail Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Gainesville, GA
    Mega got bought out by Greatwide..some friend's of mine were owner ops there

11. AK310

AK310 Bobtail Member

Apr 1, 2014
    megatrux got us too!!

what's the best route to go with? a collections company or their local district court?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.