Melton Spam!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by trucking for family, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    You don't go over and lend him(or her) a wing? I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I wouldn’t want to deprive them of all that fun I know they’re having being a rough and tough flat bedder tarping those loads.

I did pull up beside one of ‘em one day when he was pulled over on the side of the road. I knew he was lost because he passed right by the joint. Lol

I told him he passed it by a few blocks. His response? Yup, “My GPS said it was right here”. Me, “Well, I guess you better get a new GPS”.

I should of not stopped and, let the moron figure it out on his own. I blame it on Big Maude. She wanted me to stop and help the lad.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Now what in Hades does Big Maude have to do with this? Like she gives a FRA about a poor Melton driver tarping a load of shingles.....

5. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Oh, she saw the Melton logo and mistook it for “Melt”, as in Patty Melt and made me stop to get her 3 or 5 of ‘em. It took me 20 minutes to convince her it weren’t a food truck!

mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.