Melton truck lines oreination review

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by FlatbedderGang911, Nov 13, 2023.

1. FlatbedderGang911

FlatbedderGang911 Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2023
    During my first week at Melton Van Lines, our training was comprehensive and fair. We delved into essential skills, including securing a load and mastering the Smith Driving System. It laid the groundwork for a solid understanding of the tasks at hand. In the following week's orientation, I struck up a friendship with one of the trainers, and our camaraderie blossomed. After a day of rigorous training, we decided to unwind over some kava. He graciously offered to take me in his pickup truck, where I got a firsthand tour of his impressive collection of houses and cars. Each vehicle, he assured me, was a limited edition masterpiece, surpassing the Kelley Blue Book value by a cool $5000

As our friendship blossomed, so did his tales of opulence. On the third day, he casually dropped the bombshell that he was none other than Bob Peterson's son, the owner of the company, and enjoyed an enviable 8 percent commission. His ride of the day was a 2005 G-Wagon, which, according to him, sported a 2020 G-Wagon engine because, you know, his dad wasn't a fan of Apple CarPlay, so he decided to upgrade the entire power plant.

Curious to test the waters, I casually brought up his illustrious lineage during orientation one day, only to witness a sudden change of topic and a prompt retreat outside. It turns out his father prefers to keep his familial ties under wraps.

Despite the occasional whiff of what I suspected might be tall tales, we continued our escapades, from fishing trips to kava sessions. Amidst his declarations of million-dollar feats, I couldn't help but marvel at the seemingly fantastical world he painted. With a polite nod and a chuckle, I played along, secretly enjoying the unintentional comedy of it all. After all, who wouldn't relish the opportunity to navigate the fictional landscape of a millionaire's escapades over a cup of kava

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LTL Bull

LTL Bull Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2020
  4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Maybe fancy coffee? I don't know either

TB John and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  5. REO6205

REO6205 Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
  6. Big Road Skateboard

Big Road Skateboard Road Train Member

May 2, 2021
    Did you wash up afterwards?

7. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    Ok.
    So he’s the boss son.
    Y’all got along and everywas kosher…?
    Why suddenly put this in the report a bad company because of that?

JoeyJunk, 2rescuekids and 48Packard Thank this.
  8. lual

lual Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2020
    SW Georgia
    I would respectfully submit -- just one annoying employee...does not a bad company make.

-- L

9. Lumper Humper

Lumper Humper Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    You can only conjure up such tall tales by going 8+ weeks between hometime

motocross25 and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  10. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Oooooooohhh.....a truck driver that will embellish his history and life....man, what are the odds????

TB John, JoeyJunk, 48Packard and 5 others Thank this.
  11. Lumper Humper

Lumper Humper Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Are you ok? We can talk in private if you want. I’m here for you.

JoeyJunk and Opus Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.