mercer transportation

Discussion in 'Mercer' started by kw12, Jul 21, 2012.

1. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    @skytrash I remember there used to be some of that on the board but there used to be some decent paying freight as well. Austin Texas has never been known for high dollar freight unless it's specialized.

Dude that's crazy. Surely they got compensated for having to sit.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    The agent reneged on Paying either one of them even after my friend's coordinator said the layover pay would be coming... I told him to get ahold of contractor relations because that agent needs to be dealt with considering that if they knew the load was Not even across from Mexico they should not have put backup on the board and dispatch anybody on it.. It's the agent out of Seattle That did it..

Big John Classic HQ and RStewart Thank this.
  4. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    I've never been in that situation here but to me sounds pretty cut and dry for getting layover pay... Why after the coordinator said he would get it did the agent say no?

5. drvrtech77

Mar 20, 2010
    From what I know The agent refused it After The fact... Regardless that's a BS thing to do ... He told me what agent it was... I told him to get ahold of Louisville on Monday morning

JonJon78 Thanks this.
  6. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    Yeah I would be getting a hold of contractor relations for sure. That's BS.

7. skytrash

skytrash Light Load Member

Apr 6, 2017
    denton , tx

8. drvrtech77

Mar 20, 2010
    What i found out is this...the agent knew the load wasnt coming across and lied about because according to her.."I've had trouble covering this load in the past "..so she evidently did it so the load would be covered whenever it crossed the border...she screwed 2 trucks...I'm quite sure Louisville will have someone's behind..she also waited until 230pm on friday to notify the drivers about it..

RStewart Thanks this.
  9. skytrash

skytrash Light Load Member

Apr 6, 2017
    denton , tx

if it was posted I missed it. what agent? so I know who to avoid

10. roshea

roshea Road Train Member

no but close, it's cinderblock. Have solid signal here. The whole town has screwy coverage though, the main business district about a 1/2 mile stretch of shopping centers and other stores you are luck to get a call through and forget about any data. All in a pretty densely populated area. It amazes me since with the way we all travel our phones work fine when we are in the middle of nowhere most of the time, and populated area it is terrible.

JonJon78 Thanks this.
  11. roshea

roshea Road Train Member

I can understand buying oil on your card but why drinks? You are mixing business and personal purchases from what is by definition a business account. Segregation of funds is an important part of proper money management in a business.

thaistick and Opendeckin Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.