mercer transportation

Discussion in 'Mercer' started by kw12, Jul 21, 2012.

1. sbaumann14

sbaumann14 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Rhinelander, WI
    Yeah…I’m still here. Don’t know for how much longer. Going down hill. Their web page crashes at least once a month. The load search board is finicky. I’ve brought this up to the higher ups but they don’t care. Some of the new hires are freakin embarrassing and their equipment is sub par. They wanted to get into the dry van side and it’s working so so. More and more of the agents are posting loads off of DAT or Truckstop instead of finding their own accounts.

77fib77 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roshea

roshea Road Train Member

Load board crashed every Monday lately and is screwed up for several days usually. Yeah, new hires, chosen straight out the mega-carrier recruitment guide. I've heard some of them even speak English (sort of) !

The van side has definitely brought down the standards, no doubt about it. Embarrassing now to see some of these drivers. Flatbed not much better, have new drivers that still don't have a clue how to secure a load, I mean really no idea whatsoever. Not only embarrassing again, but #### unsafe. I've quit trying to help people, make 'suggestions' how to secure something, 99% of the time it leads to confrontation rather than helping.

Not entirely Mercer's fault, that's what is out there to be hired, sad state of affairs it is for sure.

Old_n_gray Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.