Millis OTR journal

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Steelersjunkie, May 15, 2017.

1. keen98

keen98 Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Dial is a pc of ####.....last time i was there load not ready took them 8hrs to get it loaded....when they told me it'd be done in 2 hrs 4 times.....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JOHNQPUBLIC

JOHNQPUBLIC Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Central New York
    The math adds up...

4. Gremlin304

Gremlin304 Road Train Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Parkersburg, WV
    They actually got me loaded in a fairly reasojalt amount of time. Comparatively speaking. It only took them 4 hours to load me, and had me out of there at 1800 when my appt wasn't until 2230. Looks like this one is going to suck at the other end, too.

I saw a job in a Facebook ad a couple of weeks ago for a tanker gig with long detention times and pretty decent detention pay. I should've looked into that. Get paid while I lay in the bunk and watch Netflix.

dwells40 Thanks this.
  5. MIT

MIT Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Well my time on the Millis Facebook page was short lived. One little innocent comment and the ####### come out. Glad driving is a loner thing because honestly I couldn’t work here if I had to see some of those douchebags on a daily basis.

JOHNQPUBLIC and dwells40 Thank this.
  6. packersfanmw87

packersfanmw87 Medium Load Member

Jan 7, 2019
    West Allis, WI
    What did you post? Wonder if I saw the thread, haha.

7. MIT

MIT Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Lol someone posted one of those truckers not being able to get food from a drive thru posts. All I posted was “poor trip planning”. I was called an idiot, f stupid and a d I c k.

8. JOHNQPUBLIC

JOHNQPUBLIC Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2014
    Central New York
    I don't do Facebook period but if I did I definitely would not be on that page. Never heard anything good about it.

I suspect those periodic messages we get about certain social media rumors about Millis not being true are from there. Frankly in my opinion 99% of social media in general is just garbage conspiracy theories, rumors and bullying anyway. The finest of humanity.

They have probably moved on from you to arguing amongst themselves about what kind of injection method they should use to get disinfectant into their bodies for Covid-19.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    Reason for edit: Add info
    Still undecided, Gremlin304 and MIT Thank this.
  9. MIT

MIT Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2018
    If anyone knows SJs number give him a call now!!

10. UhOhh

UhOhh Light Load Member

Jun 12, 2017
    NE
    I don’t know if it’s just the honeymoon period or what, but I should have joined Millis a couple years ago. I think I was just scared to take the full OTR plunge into some crap company. The biggest thing is having a super nice 70 mph truck and to top it off with a fridge, satellite tv and xm is just awesome. The only downside is heavy beer loads but that’s not even much to complain about. Hopefully Heartland doesn’t **** things up, I can kind of tell it’s in the back of everyone’s mind. But I’m happy now and that’s all that matters. Thanks Millis!

JOHNQPUBLIC, MIT and dwells40 Thank this.
  11. ImTakinHalf

ImTakinHalf Light Load Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Does Heartland have a bad rep? Never heard anything about them

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.