Missed Appointment Times?

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by Reycer, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Reycer

Reycer Medium Load Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Hmm. Looks like jury duty just got extended to Wednesday. :( I think if rather drive NYC than have to serve on a jury (and yes I know how crazy that sounds. Lol)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Reycer

Reycer Medium Load Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Ohio
    Yeah but when they find this forum and see how much you lie and cheat (refer to the Attention USA Drivers thread) to the government....they might have an open spot for you in the pokey ;)

4. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    There are a lot of drivers from all of the larger companies that don't really understand center of gravity and center of mass science to start with. These are the drivers that roll rigs in sharp turns. I once tried to help a swift driver set her tandem one day in a truck stop in Maryland. She never grasped the concept of sliding the tandem to move weight off the tractor tandem. I finally just did it for her and drove away wondering how long till she got a major overweight fine. As for USA Truck I clearly remember the upgrade instructors teaching this in a way that a first grader could understand it, and asked everybody there to make sure they understood it. They also took the time to demonstrate how the trailer's backswing was effected by the position of the tandem. There is NO excuse for any of the USA Truck drivers to be ignorant of this. Its not the fault of USA Truck.

5. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    All the drivers of today only need is a pulse.They're ignorant on a lot of things.

6. Ottomatic

Ottomatic Bobtail Member

Apr 3, 2020
  7. Ottomatic

Ottomatic Bobtail Member

Apr 3, 2020
    Missed appointment time due to snow/ice road conditions. They have rescheduled my delivery but 7 days later from my original time. Is this allowed?????

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.