More in depth review of LMD Logistics Inc. Lyons,il/Chicago area

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by 404welcome, Mar 16, 2023.

1. 404welcome

404welcome Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2023
    If that's all I had to say then drivers would not have good idea of how they truly operate. You think this is alot. Trust me I took it easy on them on this review. There's still more to be said but take it how u wanna take. These folks need to be put in the ground asap for messing with people's livelihood. I got plenty more to say my guy. I ain't holding my tongue for nothing.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 404welcome

Mar 14, 2023
  4. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Just curious what kind of position are you in that you have to take these kind of jobs.Wouldn’t Schneider or any of the major carriers be a safer option then a company you obviously knew nothing about.

TB John Thanks this.
  5. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Well when you go to Schneider you know exactly what kind of BS you’re going to deal with.

404welcome, mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  6. 404welcome

Mar 14, 2023
    I knew nothing about them because they had no actual reviews or bad reputation until I decided to make this post and spread awareness. Now you and everyone else will know about them. See how that works.

7. 404welcome

Mar 14, 2023
    Lmao! You should of wrote this in bold! Exactly my thoughts

8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    If there was someway to get this site out there for all truckers, that would be heavenly. I'm of the opinion that if the entire industry knew about The Trucker's Report, at the very least, some of these companies would go under because they would be informed prior to making those decisions. You won't completely get rid of these companies because they do have a place in the industry. Those companies can at least give drivers a chance to rehabilitate their careers and earn a check at the same time. Also, you'll always have drivers that ignore warning signs, reviews, and advice because the high cpm looks good.

Still undecided and 404welcome Thank this.
  9. teams567

teams567 Medium Load Member

Jan 3, 2022
    How was the paperwork for the truck and trailer? All up to date info? Reg, insurance IFTA, permits for states? Annual inspection?

Pass by any scales during your short tenure?

10. 85Carbonlight

85Carbonlight Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2023
    :happy3:You thought they were going to be different? Not this time right? Maybe you'd be able to squeeze a couple of checks out before they went haywire scamazoid on you?
    Tape this to your phone. "I WILL HANG UP ON ALL CHICAGO COMPANIES NO MATTER WHAT"

404welcome Thanks this.
  11. 404welcome

Mar 14, 2023
    As truckers we truly never know what we're getting into regardless of what these recruiters or ads tell us because of course they tend to lie for they're own personal gain. We just go off of what they tell us. We hope and pray for the best outcome but sometimes it never works in our favor and we end up gettin screwed over. That's just the way it is in the industry. Doesn't matter how large or small the company is or what "Position" the driver is in.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.