More shenanigans

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by JonJon78, Sep 24, 2023.

1. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TheLoadOut

TheLoadOut Road Train Member

Nov 6, 2019
    It's official, I think I've seen it all now. G'night everybody!

mjd4277, silverspur, JonJon78 and 2 others Thank this.
  4. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    If I do anything during a day, I don't slowly walk around a crashed truck with its trailer ripped open with leaking HazMat barrels strewn about.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
  5. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Crete blowing past trucks in the center turn lane..that accident looks like it happened in quanah tx on 287..this folks is result of hiring standards that amount to breathing and a pulse..

mjd4277, silverspur, Siinman and 8 others Thank this.
  6. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    And we wonder why juries award nuclear settlements when a CMV is involved
    The sad part is we are all paying for these Special Kind Of Stupid .. steering wheel holders ..in some way shape or form

Sons Hero, Siinman, cke and 9 others Thank this.
  7. Arctic_fox

Arctic_fox Experienced mx13 execrator

Sep 16, 2016
    Holy crap. That crete driver is lucky to be alive. Also that 579 held up like a champ even when the i think cascadia more or less crushed its own engine into the back of it while ramming it into something so hard the bullguard was destroyed.

Feel sorry for that hazmat trucks owner though. Even though crete will need to pay for it, that is going to be a FORTUNE to clean up. And if that truck and trailer arent a total write off i will be shocked. Regardless this is sadly the quality of idiot most of these companys are hireing anymore and its truely sad. What was crete even thinking if he even WAS thinking.

That being said the dude walking around a leaking hazmat truck pouring unknown and smoking likely lethal chemicals onto the ground.....aint very bright. The guys helping the drivers at least get a pass.

Crete and that driver aint going to be happy when this gets to court. Thats for sure.

8. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    WTF? Did he try and turn left doing mach chicken and not realize there was a truck in the way?

9. Kyle G.

Kyle G. Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Eastern Iowa
    any more info on what caused this? Medical episode of some sort? Drugs? Plain stupidity?

10. Bud A.

Bud A. Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Mountain Time
    I drive that road a lot. I can't understand why he was in the middle turn lane going that fast. If he was road raging, it looked like the right lane was open.

It doesn't make any sense, and there's really no reason to speed through those little Texas towns on 287. The speed limit outside the towns is faster than he's governed. I hope there's some kind of something to explain this.

JonJon78, Kyle G., Siinman and 3 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.