My experience with USA truck and some general advice

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by ErgoSum88, Feb 11, 2008.

1. okiedriver

okiedriver Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2011
    oklahoma
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. goodchoice10

goodchoice10 Heavy Load Member

Aug 31, 2010
    The Buckeye
    such an open ended statement that is supported by neither facts or example....?

It seems as though a statement like this would be given more consideration if it had the afore mentioned elements:yes2557:

4. mr salty

mr salty Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2011
    liberty tx
    I agree 100% with orig. Poster they are what they are...a starter co. Do your year and move on to bigger and better things...i mistakenly stayed for three years.. my two cents

5. senokent

senokent Bobtail Member

Jan 13, 2012
    atlanta, ga
    ill take the starter company to help me get some exp

6. RetiredSarge

RetiredSarge Medium Load Member

I have come to one conclusion in life, there are some people that you could have standing in front of you with a Virginia Ham under each arm and would still ##### that they didnt have any bread or a knife!!!!!!

If you are looking for the perfect company go create it cuz it doesnt exist. I worked for the State Prison system for 16 years and I can promise you I have had my fill of bull just as in any job. The way you get thru your day is to know the way the system is, and learn to use it to your advantage. Beat them at their own game. Then when you are standing tall before the man, hold the policy in your hand and say with a smile, I did it like you stated to do it. Make the job work for you, use all the tools that are available to your advantage. Dont just sit around and complain that all in the world isnt fair or peachy. Grab the bull by the horns and do the job you said you would do in the interview!!!!!

Fergie Thanks this.
  7. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    This reminds me of a comment I made to someone that asked me a question once. I was asked why do so many truckers park at closed scales overnight? I told the guy those guys were supertruckers and they were waiting on the scales to open up. The guy that asked the question seemed to believe me and I felt real bad, owned up to the joke and explained that calling a trucker a supertrucker is a bit of an insult.

8. DIEZEL

DIEZEL Bobtail Member

Sep 11, 2010
    COLUMBUS, OHIO

buy your own truck, dont do tmc...

9. Klatu

Klatu Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Argyle, TX
    That's real good.

10. bowman316

bowman316 Medium Load Member

Dec 3, 2010
    aberdeen, md
    i don't get the joke. Why would a super trucker want to be anywhere near a scale?

11. Klatu

Klatu Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Argyle, TX
    He's waiting for the weigh station to open. :biggrin_2556:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.