Naked people wandering in Raleigh, NC

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by VIDEODROME, Dec 9, 2019.

1. VIDEODROME

VIDEODROME Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2007
    angola, in
    x1Heavy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I don't understand the situation from the article. It does not adequately report on the situation nor answers more questions that are raised. if I was the editor of that paper or news agency I would have told the author of that article that it contains crappy content that does nothing for Society.

In the past I have had to remove clothes from people hurt bad particularly the nylons that melt into their skin from the fires. You cannot and will not get all of that off. What you USUALLY DO is find a blanket, a towel, anything at all to cover up their nudity. In addition to trying to keep them warm to fight shock. And there is usually something you can get ahold of for them. I carry a blanket to this day in both of our cars just for that reason. If they had a wreck and are hurt bad missing clothing? Great. here is a blanket, keep it. (Blood etc) wrap em up and see about those EMT's

But no offense or intent of anything bad on the OP, the linked article is just .... showing of a apathy from the media that apparently typed it up from the desk in the news room with no foot work or real reporting of facts.

I prefer my articles to have....

Where.
    When.
    Why?
    WHAT.

and above all...

How?

In these cases there was no reporting that answered the question about why the people were naked. Its not acceptable.

alds and rolls canardly Thank this.
  4. VIDEODROME

VIDEODROME Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2007
    angola, in
    Well, I guess one was seen on camera so until they're identified that's all the know.

I just saw the guy on the highway curl up into a ball on the street. Strangely, I saw no ambulence or police car there so maybe all this site has is 2nd hand pictures from car drivers.

Helluva way to start the work week.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  5. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    Was waiting on time to go to work or rain out one morning in Austin.
    It was drizzling rain and a guy on a Kaw 900 kept spinning his tire and looking back at us standing there. I told someone it would be funny if he hits that pickup in front of him. He did and crashed his bike, with his leg under it and broken. before we could run over and get the bike off of him, he gal in the chevy pickup was kicking him as hard and fast as she could, griping about she couldn't even go down to the corner and get a paper without some idiot running over her. I pulled her off, and the reason she was so mad, was she was not dressed, only had a short robe on, and now was going to have to deal with the police. lol

x1Heavy and dwells40 Thank this.
  6. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    That is awesome! I would have just taken a seat and let her kick the crap out of him lol.

Deere hunter and x1Heavy Thank this.
  7. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    Nah, I had to pull her offf, she was putting the hurt on him, but his leg was broke and getting burn't too at the same time with the engine on it. Even though he was a dip stick, I felt sorry for him.
    On that same job we had a cute, extremely cute catering truck driver that worked it, another bike (gold wing dresser) came by when she was standing out in her halter top and hot pants. he turned around looking at her and veered over and hit the blade on the grader, it not only cut the two cylinders off that side, but took his leg off too, bad job for bikers.

Deere hunter and James j Thank this.
  8. Whyte Trashe

Whyte Trashe Light Load Member

Feb 22, 2019
    Charlotte, N.C
    Whats the big deal?
    I drive naked all the time.

9. rolls canardly

rolls canardly Road Train Member

Feb 7, 2009
    mt. pocono. pa.
    If the guy was curled up it could have been the new drug, Flakka,
    that makes people so hot they pull off all their clothes and run around naked,
    the cops say there is an epidemic of that crap.
    Videos of these fools are on youtube.

Waited thru stupid hair curler advertisement and video wouldn't play
    so I may be way off here, No way of telling.
    (Anything ever advertised on the internet disturbing your viewing a video
    should be boycotted by everyone until they are bankrupt!!! )

10. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
  11. rolls canardly

rolls canardly Road Train Member

Feb 7, 2009
    mt. pocono. pa.
    Human race is lost, I fear; some of it, at least.
    You see a new drug, Flakka, that makes you literally insane, and your body temp. in overload,
    and it is very addictive, to boot, so you have to keep doing it again and again.
    (Yeah, that's what I would want.)
    Not smarter, faster, stronger, or more beautiful.
    Watch some of these morons - search term on youtube search bar - FLAKKA.
    It is just incredible, it's like some deadly poison you would give an enemy to destroy them.

buddyd157 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.