No Restroom wth???? Has it happened to you?

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by RIBS, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    One was open on 10, but the ones on 40 were closed. Makes alot of sense.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MT Pockets

MT Pockets Light Load Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Manteca Ca
    Or even in Calif.! BTW, whats up with that ?:biggrin_25512:

4. truckerx1

truckerx1 Light Load Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Some years ago I was at a well known N.C. grocery warehouse in Dunn when a driver came in and ask where the restroom was, the revieving clerk told him that they didn't have one for drivers. The guy said "come on I really gotta go" the clerk told him he should have went before he got there. To make a long story short the driver by now pissed off walked right in the middle of the revieving area dropped trou and took a big dump. They called the cops on him. All the cop said when he got there was that they should have let the driver use the restroom. They banned him and refused his load but he made his point. Next time I was in there drivers could use the restrooms no questions asked.

Owner's Operator Thanks this.
  5. RollinRupert

RollinRupert Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Upstate New York
    This is a funny thread; alot of folks here say they would pee out side, I would not. I keep a couple of gatorade bottles on hand for just such an emergency, and always dispose of them properly. Its not worth the hassle, I have rolled on to the fuel line a few times and used the bottle behind the curtain, because I just had to get the load there on time.

6. steeleon1972

steeleon1972 Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Manitowoc, WI
    Well, may I suggest pouring out piss from a bottle onto the managers car?

northstarfire0693 Thanks this.
  7. roaddawg92

roaddawg92 Light Load Member

Jan 25, 2007
    texas
    we had a customer who would not let us in the building to use the restroom or get anything to drink.the owner of our company called them seems he found out that they have to provide a restroom if they keep you over a certain amount of time. anyway they changed their rules and let driver go to the break room to use the restroom and get something to eat and drink.

8. huff126

huff126 Bobtail Member

Mar 26, 2010
    When I ride with my husband I dont ask to use the restroom, I just look for one and go and use it!!!! What are they going to do call the cops for not having permission to PEE!!!! That would just make them look STUPID!!! And if I cant find it I ask and if they tell me they dont have one I aks them then what do you do Hold it all day!!! Look for the dingy chick in the office and ask her she will always tell where the potty is!!! HAHAHAHAHA

9. northstarfire0693

northstarfire0693 Heavy Load Member

Jul 1, 2006
    AZ
    Or put the bad on the manager windshield :biggrin_25523:

10. shantyshaker12

shantyshaker12 Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2009
    warsaw,in.
    I will not stay at a shipper that loads product off the line if they don't have a restroom available. Pee in a bottle... sure... but it's kinda hard to take a dump in a pop bottle.

Look for bushes on the property, for cover while you ####. At night, just squat under a trailer, get some paper for the truck for these times. Once the employees from the shipper get #### on their shoes, they may see about revising their restroom policy.

11. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    I spent all of 1987 in Okinawa Japan in the Marines. It was perfectly legal to pee in public over there.

What is wrong with the picture where you can get in big trouble peeing on a tire but your dog is OK to do the same.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.