Permit test #3

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Travis05Lock, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Coriolanus

Coriolanus Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2021
    Mordor, USA
    One thing that helped me when I took the test is something that I saw in a YouTube video. The video said that the best way to pass the test (besides studying) is to skip questions that you aren't sure of and then come back to them later. The reason being that the test scores as you go along and, as soon as you get the minimum number of questions wrong or right, it immediately fails or passes you. So, skipping the ones you're not sure of allows you to get to the ones that you actually do know, in the hopes that you will know enough of them to not need to deal with the ones you don't know.

Hope that helps.

Vladpryde Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. xtremecargo

xtremecargo Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2021
    CDL Prep, just get studying buddy. You will get it

4. Todd727

Todd727 Light Load Member

Jun 7, 2021
    FREE 2021 CDL Practice Test | Commercial Drivers License Test (cdlstudybuddy.com)

Automatic fail in MS if they see your phone or any materials. The airbrake test is very easy if you UNDERSTAND how the brakes work. Part of the problem people seem to have is all of the terms they use to describe the brakes (spring, foundation, service, parking, emergency), get that straight and you will be golden.

What type of questions are you actually missing and having trouble with?

5. streetglider

streetglider Medium Load Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Alabama
    Had a buddy just go through the same thing in GA. He went to take his permit test and failed. So over the weekend i had him come over and googled cdl practice test and made him sit and take 9 different GK test. And wrote down the questions he missed and he took that home and studied it dor a day or so. Went back passed. But failed combinations. Did the sane with combo practice test. He finally passed. Thing is he passed air brakes first time around. Its just repetitive reading the questions. Normally 2 answers are way wrong so its a 50/50 shot after that. Just read the question and understand what your reading

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.