Picking my own freight baby! My journey to & of being on Schneider choice, the Adventure & Numbers!

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by freightwipper, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Farmerbob1

Farmerbob1 Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2017
    You definitely have an interesting problem here, but I think it is something best pursued in it's own thread, with a thread title that describes the issue.

This thread has a lot of people watching it right now, but due to what we have recently learned about the original poster, we might draw some lightning if we continue derailing here.

SingingWolf Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    More orange cool aid is needed......

“I'm so pissed off. So earlier this week I booked a load from Bowling Green KY to Carlisle PA paying 1100, that load cancelled. I then booked a load from Loudon TN to Pittston PA paying 1300. Got there this morning and what do ya know, that load was cancelled and the office confirmed the load was cancelled and that CS did not notify my or the office about it. If I was out here beating and banging on everything and not doing my job properly, they'd have me fired in a heartbeat. So why do they have a bunch of brainless morons sitting behind the computers not doing their jobs? Now I'm screwed for the week because the next best thing I could find picking up and delivering tomorrow only pays 730 plus the 150 VNU. How do they expect us to keep out truck payments up and make a living when this crap happens far too often. — feeling pissed off.”

scythe08, tucker, jsnell and 2 others Thank this.
  4. rickybobby

rickybobby Road Train Member

Jul 10, 2010
    greensboro, nc
    Lol

SingingWolf Thanks this.
  5. Scott72

Scott72 Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Oh #### man. Lance, you blazed a trail for me when I first thought about coming to SNI, and went I got there. I'll always be thankful! I wish you'd reach on out PM, but I understand if you can't/won't. I'll miss you brother.

6. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    That really is the biggest issue over there..cs..they seem think they don't have to communicate anything...then they wonder why so many ics/co drivers and customers get so aggravated..

Opus, SingingWolf and driverdriver Thank this.
  7. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    One of my last loads there was out of the Portland OC. They had some new load planners being trained there and these idiots had no idea about different kinds of dry an freight and trailer needed for such.

So I got a preload trailer for the oc and headed up to the Tacoma area for a 3 stopper. The first address I googled, stopped my heart. The second one made me #### my pants. The third was a proper warehouse.

The first one was downtown Tacoma, unloading right on the city street, no dock. I had to use my triangles to shut a city street down, and myself and 3 other guys had to hand unload appliances. The second one was a small store in Kent. There had a dock, but it was in back of the place and there were houses to either side and in the rear. It was obvious that a sleeper truck and a 53' trailer were as long as the building and their back lot was almost 2/3 the size. It was obviously serviced by a box truck. Or a single axle day can and a pup.

The first two were supposed to be lift gate services. The .....person who booked and planned it and put all 3 loads on a single trailer didnt now what a liftgate was. She thought it was the DOT bumper on the back of the trailer, so she planned away, confident that all our trailers had them......

You can't make this crap up.

91B20H8, Farmerbob1, jsnell and 6 others Thank this.
  8. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Retraining needed.....

E69C3611-B458-4AAC-83EA-8E6195D958F7.jpeg

Farmerbob1, jsnell, spyder7723 and 3 others Thank this.
  9. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    Yeah, and he should have put his ifta sticker on the stainless steel plate.

NoBigHurry and SingingWolf Thank this.
  10. drreid1958

drreid1958 Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2017
    mid Michigan
    Lance, may you know the peace and comfort of our Lord and Saviour. You are missed here...you shared and taught so much to so many....Blessings, Dave

11. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    but he did have his safety vest on......so he tore up somebody else's stuff safely. Well done

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.