Pohl Transportation lies to all new hires!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by chasgarb1968, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I believe you. That said, I fill I can speak for the rest of the members here by saying you could show a lot of good faith for Pohl and their drivers by finding out what happened to the OP’s money for us.

Could you do that for us? I know we’d sure appreciate it. It’s been a few years and we never got any resolution, and it’s tearing us up.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I think you should also find out the blood type of the major players in the company

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I agree! How can you truly know someone, unless you bite them?

5. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    Truer words were never spoken!

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    IDK,sounds like a company I wouldn’t touch with a 10 foot Pohl.

7. maninthemoon1

maninthemoon1 Medium Load Member

Apr 9, 2009
    Garrison ky
    I find it hilarious that guys think a company should only be liable for 7 or 8 hrs detention.
    Get this , you sleep at a customer and do not leave for 24hrs only 10 hrs of that should be A break. That customer should be liable for a minimum 14hrs detention .
    I was paid not all that long ago , 400.00 in detention by P & G .
    I have the settlement in my email if anyone questions that i could prove it .
    The company i was with takes none of the detention for themselves.
    If detention is paid 400.00 it all to you the driver
    If you regularly do not rock the boat for money owed to you , annually it's probably going to be 2 to 4000.00 you get snubbed out of.
    It's entertaining the thought of how so many drive 40yrs , and still can't retire because they have never made enough money to.
    Guys driving trucks 55 yrs can't barely get out and up a ramp to check in and say they're doing it bc they're bored sitting at home.
    SMH ... you should not have to jeopardize your job to get paid money you're owed , if ya do you be doing well to get out.

kuzima93 and plankton Thank this.
  8. TaterFox

TaterFox Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Ashland City, TN
    In some of my previous gigs I had come to the conclusion that detention was like the jolly ol fatman; the longer your around the more you begin to suspect something isn’t on the up and up. Detention with some companies is merely a complacent word strategically used to keep you going. Carrot before the horse and all that.

bzinger and Veteran driver Thank this.
  9. TaterFox

TaterFox Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Ashland City, TN
    But do we know where they’ve been!?

Lonesome Thanks this.
  10. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    The drivers that put their heads up and do the duty without any hand holding and that can solve problems on their own when they arise are the ones that they say, "you can make up to a certain amount." Then the drivers who are constantly babysat because they can or will not think are the ones who can not make even close to what was stated. A driver who can think are worth every cent they make and have a future, then the slackers are only hurting everyone in that company because they expect the same pay and jobs as the real workers.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    I believe you.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.