Random LTL Rants (all are welcomed)

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by road_runner, Jun 21, 2013.

1. road_runner

road_runner Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Montucky
    Pulled over a scale today pulling empty triples. The stupid light flashed red. I pulled into the back to hear the bad news. Along comes this GORGEOUS... and I mean super HOT DOT officer out the coop and tells me I was selected for a Level 3. I proceeded inside and she seemed more worried about personal conversations than anything. I've never seen them this pretty. All I could do is stare at her. Beats the fat dude named "Larry" that used to run that scale. I am almost begging to get a run past that scale just so I can say hello to her again. I would have dressed better had I known I was gonna get called in by someone this insanely hot. END OF RANT

Rocks, Elvenhome21 and CenutryClass Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CenutryClass

CenutryClass Road Train Member

Feb 15, 2006
    ive seen a few hot chp female officers..I was like god ####, i love you!

Rocks Thanks this.
  4. Oi!

Oi! Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Florida
    Something like that happened to me with a Border Patrol agent, what a hottie, she can search me any time.

5. Marksteven

Marksteven Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Bumble Fxxx
    No hot cops in my area but i DROOL over some of the UPS pkg. girls here.

CenutryClass Thanks this.
  6. ACH1130

ACH1130 Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,
    We got a few hot county cops in my old county. Although they normally acted like they were in need of some good fun

road_runner Thanks this.
  7. Oi!

Oi! Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Florida
    This is why I rant about lardfaces slamming on the brakes at the scales on I-75 in Florida. It boils my blood, last night another moron slowed down to 40 mph before he even left the interstate, did 15 mph through the whole scale, I got so pissed I ended up honking my air horn and flashing my highbeams the whole time even in front of the scale house (lol). IT SAYS MAINTAIN 45 MPH!!!! It doesn't say it's the limit. It says MAINTAIN IT. It says that for a reason, so things like this are avoided:

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/trucker-killed-when-weigh-station-line-causes-pileup/#more-6022

Rocks Thanks this.
  8. Glp

Glp Medium Load Member

Dec 23, 2012
    Oakland, CA
    Something thats extremely irritating, is when a customer thats works out of his house , such as plumbers or electricians orders some pallets and uses the business name for the order, and doesent specify that its going to a house in a residential neighborhood and not an actual business.

Big Don and Gearjammin' Penguin Thank this.
  9. road_runner

road_runner Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Montucky
    We had a one-time customer give our terminal a call. How the hell he got a hold of our number is beyond us. We are kinda like the rest of the LTL/parcel & package world and do not update customers on the status of their freight, we just got way too much crap to deal with and we can't afford someone to answer phones full time.

So this dude calls us and is livid... I mean he is PISSED. Going off about how he has to take a day off from his work to sign for his sprinkler system that he ordered and how unhappy he was with the way we "do business".

My coworker answered the call and all he said was: Dude, I got no idea how you got this number, but you need to find the 1-800 number on your receipt and talk to somebody else, I am just a driver. If you really are this upset, just don't accept the delivery. We will ship it back for you for free. *click*

Gearjammin' Penguin Thanks this.
  10. ACH1130

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,
    another reason I dont miss P/D... I hate dealing with people LOL... I really dont know how I was a bartender for 4 years... None the less the one to get the biggest crowd in and most sales LOL. Always a good 300-450 dollar night

11. ACH1130

Jan 23, 2011
    Land of far far away,
    heres a good rant...

every highway in NY, CT, and NJ... some PA all SUCKKKKKK. Roads bad, potholes, road construction every 2 miles, yet they fix the areas that dont need fixing and the ones that do they arent touching. Heck on I84 in NY around theres these grooves that steer the truck for you, puch you around etc... They repaved quite a bit of I84 but of course areas that were ok. NJ Rt-17 they constantly cut you off, and even use the shoulder as a 4th lane. You need to stay in the middle lane, but you get some idiots who wanna go 40 in the middle lane so they dont have to slow down to let cars in...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.