Random LTL Rants (all are welcomed)

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by road_runner, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    WOA ! you guys have a door? all we have is 1 urinal and a partition for the toilet lol... not joking.. no entry doors or toilet doors :biggrin_25515:

Trade you TP for a door RR.

Marksteven Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. road_runner

road_runner Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Montucky
    the bathroom door keeps the stench out of the rest of the building. We have one urinal that is completely covered in about 1/16 of an inch of dried up urine. Between me and you (and the rest of the internet reading this), I just go outside anywhere in the yard to take a leak. That way I can text message people without having to pinch my nostrils to keep me from throwing up.

Marksteven and Shaggy Thank this.
  4. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    Dude. The world is our bathroom. Common sense, do it where no one walks or can see your vahgina RR

5. road_runner

Mar 26, 2012
    Montucky
    Meh... I pee in public. I don't care who watches. Fix the bloody toilet. I've seen portashitters in Iraq that didn't look as bad as what we have.

6. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    iraq is a toilet. porta pottys is for women and the chair force

7. road_runner

Mar 26, 2012
    Montucky
    ....I was chair force. :mad:

8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I'll just settle for proper loading. 3 days this week I had to unload the whole truck and reload it the right way. :banghead:

It's amazing how every time I have to do that I always come up with 2 extra skid spots.

Marksteven Thanks this.
  9. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
  10. road_runner

Mar 26, 2012
    Montucky
    We hired this idiot dockworker last year. He could not read a simple manifests without sending freight all over the country (without it arriving at it's actual location). He once loaded so much freight that my drive axles scaled at 38,000 LBS!!!!!

The trailer was only loaded with 44K lbs of freight.

EDIT: We finally canned him. He put freight on the wrong trailer. If I remember right, it was supposed to go to Seattle, but it ended up southbound to Denver. The freight was never found. $10,000 claim against us from our #4 customer.

Marksteven and Shaggy Thank this.
  11. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    Don't deal with skids often. Except at the local Pepsi bottling, picking up is always a hassle and loaders are always confused why i tell them to turn the skid. ( my company charges you more for this wasted real estate dummy ) Every dang time ! Plus i have other pick ups :biggrin_2554:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.