Reasons why NOT to work for Carroll Fulmer, Groveland, FL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by CrossBronxBomber, Jul 12, 2014.

1. GreenChile

GreenChile Light Load Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Spring Hill Florida
    Heroin is excellent, it's the meth and molly that's a problem

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. You see

You see Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2018
    This guy here is in the driver click if your not from FL don't bother with Carroll Fulmer.only you will not get the loads to get miles .you will get paper beer and water.live load live unload and will eat your 14 and don't try to put your availability time in they know what hours you have .you run what you got .maintance here .it your fault and the trucks ok.run only FL GA short loads and you will have to shut down your 14 will come soon .like I said if your not part of the Florida driver click group you will go broke

4. NoobiDriver

NoobiDriver Light Load Member

Sep 11, 2014
    I'm in florida and thinking about getting on their southeast regional run. Does anyone know what they're pay is like? I have 4.5 years experience if that matters. All the endorsements and a twic card.

5. CrossBronxBomber

CrossBronxBomber Bobtail Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Its a trash company. They pay is ridiculously low, compared to everyone else. Their benefits are expensive too. Unless you have absolutely exhausted any other prospects, then go with them. I'll pose it to you like this, what's more important to you? Running the south or making ends meet?

NoobiDriver Thanks this.
  6. Layc

Layc Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2020
    Depends on if u wanna work been with cf for 12 years do your job and money to b made problem to many drivers are stering wheel holders dodnt go here dodnt drive at night and cry no make money well my worst yr was 65000 and last yr 95300.00 so only beleive what u want work hard .oney is here at cf

7. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    12 years and it took you this long to post up?

And btw the post you quoted above, he hasn't been seen in 5 years so...

8. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    95,000 a year at carrol fulmer, lol
    Yea ok. We believe you.
    You should have stopped at the 65,000.
    You would've had more credibility.

mjd4277, DoubleO7, Gutter and 5 others Thank this.
  9. Highwaydrifter61

Highwaydrifter61 Light Load Member

May 5, 2019
    Never worked for them. All I know is they have a perpetual ad on Craigslist.

I've always had the opinion that any company that requires a full time staff of recruiters probably has a 110% turnover. After reading a lot of the reviews on this site I realize that the bike accident that took me out of the industry after 38 years was a blessing in disguise.

mjd4277, p608 and DoubleO7 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.