Red light ticket Indiana

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by truckeagle, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Not always. I was hoping that the cop didn't show, years ago, on a 61 in a 50. He didn't, but the prosecutor called him, and he was there in 20 minutes.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    So you reschedule the court date when they show up. That's an option too.

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    My morning commute includes US-40 northeast of Baltimore, and all the traffic lights along there in my neck of the woods are the stupid kind that change for no reason.

Cattleman84 and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. DannyB

DannyB Medium Load Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Jackson Mi
    I grew up and lived in the area around Warsaw until a few years ago. While I do believe in fighting all tickets, I doubt it will do to much good in this case. Since they built that "bypass", US 30 used to run through downtown, there have been a lot of traffic fatalities and the local powers have pretty much adopted a zero tolerance policy as a result.
    Although most of the fault should be placed on the self entitled four wheelers around there, we all know how that tune plays out.

Lonesome and Last Call Thank this.
  6. Knightcrawler

Knightcrawler Heavy Load Member

Apr 10, 2017
    Mpls, Mn oops Ocala, Fl.
    Theres a by pass around Warsaw now? I havent been down US 30 in 3 or 4 years. I used to get a warning ticket from a trooper that camped out at the light in Etna Green every time I came through there, and the company said 1 more and I lose my lease (I never did anything wrong either, and cant fight a warning). Dont know if he targeted everyone or just Landstars... But every single time I went through there when he was there he pulled me over.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  7. mitmaks

mitmaks Road Train Member

May 16, 2014
    Those lights are designed to get you ticket. Ducking engineers ducked with them so that you will be running red lights and pay extortion fees. Gotta love our God #### government.

8. DannyB

DannyB Medium Load Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Jackson Mi
    Chuckle. No, If you were through there only 3 or 4 years ago, you were ON the bypass. Built in the mid 70's. Before that, 30 was 2 lane from Plymouth to Warsaw. It was the main street through both towns.

Lonesome and Last Call Thank this.
  9. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    Been 37 years in 11 days I was involve in a bad accident there at the intersection on US 30 at Warsaw
    Some teenagers ran the light at 1 am and tee boned me on the right hand side in front of my drives

Lonesome Thanks this.
  10. 201773

201773 Medium Load Member

Dec 14, 2020
    Isn't that a 40 zone through there?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.