Running with JCT, Part Deux

Discussion in 'John Christner' started by drloveofdfw, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Kamkor

Kamkor Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Wellington, TX
    Wake up multiple times, excessive dry mouth (Snoring/mouthbreathing), headaches in the morning when waking (Due to oxygen depro), sleepy during the day excessively, blah blah.

As long as I get a good block of sleep, I'm solid. And I have none of those.

MachoCyclone and kanidana Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kamkor

Kamkor Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Wellington, TX
    TONU. Truck Ordered Not Used?

drvrtech77 and MachoCyclone Thank this.
  4. MachoCyclone

MachoCyclone Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Texas
    Alright, I managed to get my APU fixed. I was actually on my way to get it fixed last month, but had the fuel system failure. Anyway, turned out to be the alternator had gone out. Got a new one installed and it's up and running.

Truck got some minor services done. Turned out I was almost 200k overdue for transmission and differential flushes. So that got done.

The bushings in the bumper guard locking levers had got bad long time ago, just never worried about it. I just in the habit of making sure they were locked whenever I stopped. Those got replaced.

Had a minor air leak fixed. It was the airline for the fifth wheel lock.

Tomorrow, in house Frieghtliner will warranty replace the bar that runs between the frame in front of the fifth wheel.

They will also check out why my truck doesn't want to start after I turn it off after normal operations. Then after about 30min, it will start like nothing happened. There was a loose wire going into the ignition causing a short. So, hopefully that repair fixed that issue. I'll find out tomorrow because after its finished, I'm going for a test drive to QT and back and see what happens when I turn it off. That will be done in front of the tech that worked on my truck this evening.

CannonballAA Thanks this.
  5. MachoCyclone

Jun 13, 2012
    Texas
    So, apparently Easter is on April Fools Day this year. I can see the memes already.

Alright!!!! Another 2 year med card.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  6. Kamkor

Kamkor Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Wellington, TX
    Screenshot_20180104-095306.png

Also...

IMG_20180104_094109_203.jpg

Rugerfan, drvrtech77 and MachoCyclone Thank this.
  7. MachoCyclone

Jun 13, 2012
    Texas
    This is a brake the shop actually pulled off a truck. Driver tried to claim he didn't ride the brakes.
    20180104_153833.jpg

8. crxdc

crxdc Road Train Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Las vegas NV
    I got a 3 month. This chick said I had 190/98 then 2 minutes later she checks again and I'm at 127/67. After 3 more times I average at 130/60 and she said I had high blood pressure. I went to my regular doc and he was like WTF. So we called FMCSA and reported them. Still waiting to hear about that. But gotta do another physical again in like 2 days.

9. arrogant steve

arrogant steve Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2016
    East Texas
    Not allowed to comment.

10. arrogant steve

arrogant steve Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2016
    East Texas
    Just kidding of course, but they seemed so secretive about those four letters. I’ve actually had a weekend dm whisper them to me over the phone. Three times it’s happened, all at wcc in Colton.

11. kanidana

kanidana Heavy Load Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Mesa, AZ

I'm tempted to get a dash cam. I've been watching several youtube videos where the dashcam was instrumental in catching bad drivers, but this is something different.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.