Scam Company Alert

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by ARDENT WARNING, Jan 14, 2022.

1. fairshake

fairshake Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Chickenville, BFE
    What's your Chess rating?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Just under 1700 last I checked, but it may have went down after my new friend Magnus’ whooping. Lol

TB John and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. fairshake

fairshake Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Chickenville, BFE
    That's a very high rating, 848 in rapid 10-30m games myself.

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  5. Company Scam Me

Company Scam Me Bobtail Member

Mar 16, 2022
    Company that scammed me
    Brite Logistics Inc
    Chicago, iL
    5000 s Homan Ave

they scammed me with truck repairs witch damaged my truck resulting in me going out of business they told me i owe them 11,000$ for repairs when and before i agreeded upon any repair was told it would only be 6,500$,.so 11,000$ was a bill i was stuck with also leaving me with a truck that was inopratable .. purposuly doing things to make my truck not work so mostly everthing upon the repairs they claim todo i found myself at differnt shops doing the same things they claim they fixed for me twice.. my truck was damaged the took 20% out of my check and came up with thousands of dollas of new fees every week. just one truck repair was they started taking my whole checks grossing 8-13,000$ they disregarded my lease agreements and had a heavy hand in my pocket leaving me with nothing, while i tryed to maintain my truck going from shop to shop to repair the things they have brong they still was taking my whole check where is stated in the lease (if i would owe brite any money i would pay them parshally ) They was taking my whole check..The Repair shop Passed me for Dot Inspection with 2 air lines cut and 2 transmission leaks and 2 oil leaks. valve cover gasket was replaced and it still leaked a oil pan was replaced and was cracked so it leaked (i mind you before my truck went into there shop my truck had no issues at all. the list continue air valves was replaced and was still leaking tires was replaced and went flat. some things was simply was even put back on correctly. i found that they put grease inside of my gear shifter where it connected for the power due to the amount of grease my truck read fault and did not crank i have pictures they put a quater finder on the truck (new finder) They broke the whole bracket. every part of this company was a scam they never helped me just made it harder for me to make ends meet while every week they broke my lease agreement taking every dime i made and totally leaving me out of business.. i still to this day stand alone with no help just 11,000$ dept that cost me over 20,000$ and leaving me put of business... they are liers and scamers its way more things that happend this is just 10% of the events... i was terminated when i took my truck to freightliner dealership and got them to look over the repairs and write me a latter stating what was new and what was not also the damages that i have from repairs listed that they said they done... instead of correctig the bill they left me broken... I have pics videos and docs to support.

Boondock and TB John Thank this.
  6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Feel free to post videos, pictures and documents. It sounds like they put you in a real bad position.

Boondock and Lonesome Thank this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Like.......wow....

Boondock Thanks this.
  8. Boondock

Boondock Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2019
    Well, their website says their responsible, reliable and run by a brilliant team of creative professionals.

TB John and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    That's all I needed to hear! Where do I sign??

mjd4277, TB John and Boondock Thank this.
  10. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    I feel ardently warned.

Boondock and mjd4277 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.