Scammers BL Max Corporation Lake in the hills

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Serg-spr, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Serg-spr

Serg-spr Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Scammers BL Max Corporation dont pay moneys for drivers. This is two crazy mens from Poland. They take a bad trucks from Penske and don pay moneys for drivers. I cannot take my moneys from november 2017. The Illinois Department of labor told then i was contractor and i must ti come to small claim court. Now i want to come to small claim court. Owners of BL Max Corporation like speak then all drivers pigs and stupid peoples. Rodert and Luke like dont take phone when the drivers can problems with trucks. They address 957 Mesa drive lake in the hills, illinois 60156, mailing address 2 doral ct lake in the hills, 60156 illinois. They have scammers lawyers. This is people want then drivers change log book and drive very long time about 15-18 at 24 hours. They are take trucks with out sleepers and don give the hotels later. If you are normal peoples dont have a jobs at scam company BL Max Corporation. Robert and luke can thread to you and sent their friends. I called police then help me. This is man Robert and Luke crazy from Poland and speak for russian very good. Bl Max Corporation USDOT 2371787 - Lake In The Hills, Illinois Trucking Company

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigjoel

bigjoel Road Train Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Houston, Tx
    Are you from Poland too?

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    1099 Chicago company, who would have thunk?

delta5 and CALLEN Thank this.
  5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    This is surprising. Slowly but surely it seems like the Eastern European Chicago trucking companies are branching their way out to the Northwest Suburbs. Lake In The Hills is one of more affluent suburban villages,one of the last places you’d expect a 1099 outfit to pop up,let alone ANYWHERE in McHenry County.o_O

6. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    You didn’t get your monies, eh?

And, you’re not putting pop knots on their noggins faster than they can rub them why?

delta5 and Lonesome Thank this.
  7. Serg-spr

Serg-spr Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2017
    I am have a very much problems with this company. They dont pay moneys. Now I to do it complaint to small court. But I am afraid then this is scammers have not moneys on they account. This is polish scammers. This is people is very aggressive.

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.