Schneider, but you guys know this.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by king v, Jan 22, 2018.

1. king v

king v Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2015
    They spend all the $ in the world on bull #### tech and not enough on competent and organized staff. All that Gps tracking and cant find my trailer. Im on week 4 and ive made more phone calls and sat more than i have at any other company. So worried about my ETA/NAT but they cant stay organized long enough for any of that to matter. Not to mention these park smart heaters dont work. Been freezing my ### off at night just so they can save a few pennies. No idling and no real bunk heater. Got a new sensor but its right next to the exhaust. Ive been looking for other jobs since day 1 but its taking forever. This company and any other like it are a joke. This has been a complete waste of time. Ive been to 4 locations today looking for a trailer and they are never there. WTF?
    This has got to be one of the most unorganized companies around. "Get better at trip planning" "Quit ####ing my trip up!"

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Sounds like it was 100% your fault. :)

4. king v

king v Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2015

Of course.

5. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    Actually, I can vouch for king's complaints. I was a Schneider IC up til last week, and I will state...categorically....that the weak link in their system is the box planner department. It was not uncommon for me to take the attitude that "asking forgiveness was far easier than asking permission" when it came to boxes. Whereas it used to be the trailers themselves, now the trailers are much better and newer, but all this technology (that they have recently upgraded at significant cost) does not seem to help matters. Oh, I'd get sent to a location with several empty boxes, only to be told "no, we need them to load". You then message as required. Box planner messages you freeform-style asking why not...back and forth...yes, it was downright asinine considering the "investment in technology" they make on a regular basis.

6. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Nothing like burning up your 11 and 14 looking for trailers huh?

7. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    It's amazing with all the technology they still can't keep track of the trailers.
    I remember a company I worked for who had just as many trailers and knew where every one was. Only tech that had was Qualcomm.
    It's really to bad there's only a handful of people a sni that not only care about the drivers/contractors but also have enough gray matter to do their job.

8. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Wait till you get the message, "Don't take an MTY, because there's not enough for everyone." LOL.....don't need one for everyone, hoss, just need one for me. So, pizz off

9. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Let me guess op, you’ve been driving for 20 years?

Nothing on me, I been at it for over 200. :)

p.s. I got a nice surprise tonight. I’m stuck at the Flying J In Sioux Falls, SD due to I-29 being closed down and I got invited to go to a bar by the 30 something clerk. I’m 53, but look about 43.

Made my night! And, we’re leaving in about 20 mins. :)

10. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    Well I hope you two guys have a good time.

11. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Should be fine. I was clear that I’m game for just going out and having a fun date, but not interested in anything further.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.