SLT - Secured Land Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by oceansidefireman, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Healthworm

Healthworm Bobtail Member

Oct 6, 2018

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Healthworm

Oct 6, 2018
    I would not worry about your grammar and syntax. I am here entirely to learn about SLT I do have the advantage of a great education and I would like to mention this right off about people who criticize you for spelling or grammar !

“It’s also a sign that they are mentally ill!!!”

“It used to be we thought that people who went around correcting other people's grammar were just plain annoying. Now there's evidence they are actually ill, suffering from a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder/oppositional defiant disorder (OCD/ODD). Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome, or GPS.Jun 24, 2012
    Grammar sticklers may have OCD | Illinois”

It’s not just annoying ... they are often mentally ill .... literally. If SLT is really as your presented it and I went to work for them do you really think I would care how you spell or misspell a word ??? Ignore the crazies and the truly annoying and stupid people who correct your spelling and grammar!

4. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    You can make much better money elsewhere. TSMT should be paying about $300 more per driver per week.

5. Midnightrider909

Oct 26, 2016
    SLT doesn’t exist anymore. It’s now TSMT.

6. Healthworm

Oct 6, 2018
    But I am being recruited by them and they called them selves SLT the day before I was supposed to go to work.

7. Midnightrider909

Oct 26, 2016
    Does SLT stand for “secured land transport”? If not you are on the wrong thread.

8. IndianaMike

IndianaMike Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Indiana
    From tsmt website. This is for DOD loads too. Man they really screwed up DOD team pay.pay should be about 3000 per driver. The government pays premium per mile on DOD.

Attached Files:

9. Midnightrider909

Oct 26, 2016
    The pay is lame for what they haul. They don’t negotiate great rates for UPS or toxic waste either. Most teams can do better elsewhere.

10. IndianaMike

IndianaMike Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Indiana
    This is sad. It used to be DOD paid way more than ltl team. Ltl team pays about 2000 per driver per week. And that's home every week for 2 full days. Why haul anyone haul DOD for less? Who are they finding to do this? Must be newbies

11. Midnightrider909

Oct 26, 2016
    DOD still pays well but TSMT isn’t primarily DOD anymore. At least 1/2 of their freight is Clean Harbors and UPS loads. The rest is commercial explosives and DOD. IMO company drivers get screwed at TSMT. O/Os and lease ops do well though if you have a good DM.

baha Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.