Snackbar is chillin'....at Shaffer

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by supersnackbar, Oct 26, 2020.

1. tallguy66

tallguy66 Medium Load Member

Oct 18, 2018
    What happens if you deviate from your given fuel stop?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Not sure, but must not be very serious of a violation. Deland was sending us weekly messages about our terminal compliance rate was too low. And the fact that they are working on the new fuel routing program that locks out any fuel stop other than the one's on the solution means that a fair number must not be following their solutions like they should.

dwells40 and tallguy66 Thank this.
  4. iraqralph43

iraqralph43 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Jackson County , Ohio ...hwy 35 Screenshot_20210624-215505_Facebook.jpg

Itsbrokeagain, Lonesome and dwells40 Thank this.
  5. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA

Anybody want to speculate that if another vehicle was involved that OnGuard played a part in a rapid deceleration event? The exact reason I keep a fully functional dashcam up and running as proof of what goes on in front of my truck..

It is kinda odd, with that bad of damage on the passenger side of the blue truck, that the driver died, but the passenger survived... unless the passenger was in the sleeper

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  6. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    SSB I think I’m at one of your old haunts. AGC Glass in Church Hill Tennessee. Picking up a load to take to Quakertown PA.

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  7. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I feel sorry for you, hope they're having a good day or else you'll need Pizza Plus' number....I think they still deliver to the front gate.

Lonesome, JoeyJunk and Bumper Thank this.
  8. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Oh I have food. I live less than 10 miles from here and could have my wife deliver if it got that bad. But yeah I have been here 2 hours already and still nothing in the trailer.

Lonesome and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  9. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Well I’m the only one still in a door. So maybe I have a chance to leave before my clock runs out. Opps, first pallet is being loaded!

10. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    I got family in Quakertown. One of the nephews from there is living with me for the summer and doing an internship in my girls lab.

Bumper Thanks this.
  11. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Don't ya just love how tight those dock entrances are? When I was training in there, we saw quite a few van trailer drivers almost rip their doors off pulling out.

Lonesome, JoeyJunk and Bumper Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.