Snackbar is chillin'....at Shaffer

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by supersnackbar, Oct 26, 2020.

1. mdmgolfin

mdmgolfin Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Gray Georgia
    King soopers usually doesn’t take long unloading it’s usually just the sorting and waiting for paperwork

Pamela1990 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RussianBearTruckeR

RussianBearTruckeR Heavy Load Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Jacksonville, FL
    Avoid Amazon dc near Joliet drop yard a true cluster fkaroo stay away at all costs! You will get stuck there...

4. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    May not end up delivering the load. While I was being loaded, Op's ignored the message that I would send an accurate ETA once loaded (the old 14 was ticking away, and I needed to make it to Oak Grove MO in order to make it the rest of the way to Denver without another 10...but that went out the window) they went ahead and rescheduled for 3 am Weds morning, which would have worked if I wasn't live loading. But it is 2 or 3 hours earlier than I can make because I could only get to Boonville, MO tonite. They said that they were told that was the only available time and that they were working on setting up a relay somewhere...and that was the last thing I heard. So who knows what surprises await my near future. I just know, this equipment shortage is getting to be a PITA. Lease some, rent some, hold off on trading some...something, this is 3 times since I left the house that a lack of equipment is gonna F things up on my end...

5. tallguy66

tallguy66 Medium Load Member

Oct 18, 2018
    could be worse. You could be in Ohio tonight lol
    upload_2021-11-29_23-43-15.jpeg

6. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Quit posting offensive images o_O :p

7. RussianBearTruckeR

RussianBearTruckeR Heavy Load Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Jacksonville, FL
    U run out of deland when getting back in the road? Do they ever actually have you drop an empty to a shipper before going on hometime so you hopefully have a load waiting for u... they don't do it for me

8. newbietrucker91

newbietrucker91 Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Texas
    Had a little laugh last night. Was fueling at a loves when I noticed a flyer taped next to the fuel pump. Someone is looking to give away a home located on 100 acres in New Mexico for FREE! Reason they give for giving it away...there are people squatting in it and the dude can't make them leave so is hoping to just give the deed away. :eek:

I mean...it's a little to soon for April's fools but that had to be a joke. Had me scratching my head for a bit on why you couldn't remove unwanted people trespassing on your own property. Unless they have proof of squatting long enough to legally make the property theirs.

Jarhed1964 and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Encircle their little squat camp with razor wire, trip flares, WP, claymores and a few bouncing Bettie’s and tell them to enjoy what’s left of their lives on your property.

10. TruckerLlew

TruckerLlew Medium Load Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Lol why do all that? Register with the local authorities and begin a "prescribed burn" for agricultural purposes. That'll get them out

Jarhed1964, dwells40 and Itsbrokeagain Thank this.
  11. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    My terminal is Deland, but I am 130 miles away from them, so unless it's something special like my recent long vacation, I keep the trailer with me at home. Even if it's a 5 or 6 day hometime, the trailer stays with me. Possibly because I am a long way from any of our regular customers. That, and they get a free washout if it needs it. I have a portable pressure washer and would rather do it myself than waste time sitting at a streakin beacon(if I am going past one on the way to pickup)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.