Snackbar is chillin'....at Shaffer

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by supersnackbar, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    That's my thoughts. I SAVED them money, by not throwing the shaft, but they didn't see it that way.

dwells40 and Bumper Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    There isn't a relative of our bosses running things over there are there?

4. RussianBearTruckeR

RussianBearTruckeR Heavy Load Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Jacksonville, FL
    On one load? We're capped at 150 a day on detention even of you spend 24 hours there 10 hours is the cut off per 24 hours at 15 lousy bucks... how'd u pull that one off

5. RussianBearTruckeR

Jul 9, 2018
    Jacksonville, FL
    Just came off 5 unwanted extra hours at auburn wmt with a leased OO that cut me off nearly swung his trailer into me to beat me to the exit gate buncha savages out here I swear

6. mstrchf117

mstrchf117 Medium Load Member

May 21, 2016
    Lost 2 days dealing with it.

7. RussianBearTruckeR

Jul 9, 2018
    Jacksonville, FL
    They'll sell the live fees to China as a 24 7 reality show with them betting who crashes first...truly invasive guess u can't reach for your bubblicious and chew bubble gum and drive you'll now get a call from safety... no chewing bubble gum and driving... things are going down hill here fast some asswipe blocked the exit at indy to talk to his buddy with plenty of places non obstructing available spaces to park, piss bottle left at Lincoln and marrieta quality of drivers is sinking... they're in for a rude awakening once the 24 7 eyeball rolls out...

8. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Ive had the same thing happen..i got that much too because it was at the shipper and reciever.

RussianBearTruckeR Thanks this.
  9. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Finally headed home for real home time. After I deliver in Mcdonough this morning, I have to wait until this afternoon to pick up in Kennesaw going to Lakeland for Wednesday, then home for a week (or more). They had me wondering all day. I got the 'based on your hours and load info...yadayadayada' message at 8 am yesterday, but it was 16:40 before I was sent a preplan. I was beginning to think that weekends was gonna make me wait until the regular weekday shift came in to get me a load, but they came thru. I wish I could trade some of the weekend crew for BH2.0.

10. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I can confirm that our newest KW's do indeed sound the city horn twice before starting when on KW's version of opti-idle. I am parked next to one and tooot-toooot, vroom. Why can't Paccar put a subtle warning beeper like on Junkliners?

nredfor88 and Rugerfan Thank this.
  11. O.Henry

O.Henry Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2012
    San Antonio,TX.
    and they expect us to get “quality” sleep

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.