Snackbar is chillin'....at Shaffer

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by supersnackbar, Oct 26, 2020.

1. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Where did you get that from?

YardMule89 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Amazon, $20

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
    motocross25 Thanks this.
  4. iraqralph43

iraqralph43 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Was hit by Swift driver...mars plant / Temple , Texas FB_IMG_1651165832795.jpg

5. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Swift moto, "if you can't beat 'em, run 'em over."

6. RussianBearTruckeR

RussianBearTruckeR Heavy Load Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Jacksonville, FL
    SwiftY swift in action consider sending to bonehead trucking stay safe and hopefully swift gets a swift kick in the arse

7. RussianBearTruckeR

RussianBearTruckeR Heavy Load Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Jacksonville, FL
    Not sure what's going on but Sat a day at AB.udBeer followed by a day at coldpoint logistics in Edgerton ks (boycotting that place will reject, last time it was 5 hours to u load come to get paperwork and empty to have yard doing drive off with my empty and this time admin. Tells me after receiving a call to pu paperwork that count and paperwork isn't ready we'll call u...next day I call to find out that was a mistake and to come grab your empty now sitting due that late nonsense at lineage on a wmt run to SC this full day sitting at 150 is getting out of hand detention should be 25 after 1 hour (already sent to q&a multiple times about this and spoke with home terminal) not sure what's going on with these delays I hear there's a new stimulus check coming for the feet up don't want to work fire cheetos eaters out their with their little slippery grubby freebie hands out not sure but these delays sure waste a drivers time... Tanker or ltl on the radar...

Winnyf1 and dwells40 Thank this.
  8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    What was he doing? 75 MPH?

RussianBearTruckeR Thanks this.
  9. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    I can't tell with the picture, but it looks like the landing gear failed on the passenger side. If that's the case, then all it takes is sustained pressure. Couple three years ago CRE did the same thing at the Marion, IN Dollar General dc. He tried to whip around and his tails swing hit just in front of the landing gear then scrapped aroound until the doors were flush with the side. Landing gear gave way and dominoed almost an entire row.

It was a sight to see.

10. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Had a customer thsi morning in kennesaw ga decide that a truck that was 6hrs late should be loaded before my trl when i was ontime because other driver didn’t have as much to load..i was already in the door when they started demanding I move out because their broker for the other load wanted him loaded..i said nope..contacted dispatch and notified them..then the supervisor came out and started yelling and demanding i get out of the dock..i had my driver side door open at the time and he came up and stated this.”either move out of the door or i will exercise a way to forcefully remove you from the door”..i said at that point i informed him i will not be threatened by you under any circumstances..i told him to get away from my truck immediately and he kept coming closer, i was in the driver seat and i went to close my door and he yelled “you’re not closing that door on me”..4x’s he was told get away from the truck…then he stated this.”you will lie on me because your white”…much to say the company canceled on them…i left..

11. TruckerLlew

TruckerLlew Medium Load Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Just saw the epitome of dangerously stupid. So wish I had caught it on camera.

I80 east of Laramie WY. Fatality at top of the hill. State trooper closes the eastbound lanes. 2 trucks and 3 4wheelers in front of me. Trooper directs traffic into median crossover to head back west. All vehicles in front of me turn left into the median crossover but then TURN RIGHT INTO WESTBOUND ONCOMING TRAFFIC!!! I about #### my pants! I turned left onto the WB shoulder when it was clear and made it back to the Happy Jack rest area.

CB said the other troopers got them safely stopped but JHFC! What a pile of stupid! Those guys need their licenses yanked ASAP. Hope I hope WSP takes them behind the barn and gives them "a good talking to"...lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.