Snackbar's new adventure at Moore Freight Services

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by supersnackbar, Jan 6, 2018.

1. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Is the county recommending that single parents leave their 5 yo kid at home alone?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    No, that would be an exception. They just want people off the street and staying home.

4. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    I guess you can't call this the beer flu anymore. Lol.
    Better give covid 19 some respect.
    I'm afraid I'm going to be locked in or out
    Of a state for quarantine the way things are going.

5. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Man I’m glad our stay at home isn’t that strict, i have 17 and 15 yo daughters at home. That could get ugly.
    My 17 is begging me take her with me. took her 3 years ago and she absolutely hated it and had to have my wife meet me to pick her up.

Lonesome and dwells40 Thank this.
  6. Itsbrokeagain

Itsbrokeagain Light Load Member

May 31, 2019
    I was planning to road trip it down to Tampa to visit my dad for 4th of July but now who knows what's going to happen. Kept hearing things like I'm gonna get stopped at the border with NY plates and get quarentined for 14 days.

Meanwhile the wealthy elites have gone under the radar and flown down to FL with their private jets to avoid regular flights and getting tagged at the airport. They've fled NYC and went to the Hamptons and the east end, infecting the locals and buying up all the supplies.

7. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Yea, the scales on 95 and 10 have been converted into car checkpoints. NY, NJ, CT, and LA vehicles are routed to the back lot where they have them fill out some other paperwork for whers they're planning doing their mandatory 14 day quarantine, with contact info.

nope, still call it the beer flu. 65 people in all of Alachua county have tested positive and they lock us down like this. With the number of 'gun totin' rednecks in my area, if they get more strict... there's gonna be gunfire

Western flyer and Lonesome Thank this.
  8. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    There’s only 21 cases in my county here in MI. We have a stay at home order too. Although unpopular, it is necessary. There are so many asymptomatic people out there who are capable of unknowingly spreading this. Now they’re saying 3-5 weeks before we hit the peak up here.

9. Itsbrokeagain

Itsbrokeagain Light Load Member

May 31, 2019
    Well that's ####ty because I don't intend on spending 2 weeks down there, not trying to burn all my vacation time...I guess I'd have to leave in the dead of night to head back north lmao

10. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    @supersnackbar im in Marion, I wrapped up my week early and headed home this morning, doesn’t seem to be anyone in Ocala taking this stay at home order seriously, it’s a shame. I don’t know how anyone expects this stuff to slow down if we don’t take the steps necessary.

11. supersnackbar

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    I read an article saying that Walmart is considering one way isles that keeps people from passing...imagine how much of a cluster that would be. It's bad enough now with having to dodge people just thinking about buying stuff, plus waiting on those Walmart associates with the big carts who are shopping for pickup customers

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.