Stan Koch & Sons

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by driver dude 12345, Aug 10, 2020.

1. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    My head just exploded again.

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  4. mnmover

mnmover Road Train Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Lichfield MN
    Stan Koch (Cook) is from Minneapolis MN. They are distributors for rope and belts, at least that is how they started. The small village of Cosmos MN had Bowling Alley and a Creamery both converted to warehouses. Randy runs the deal now, he used to operate the Gambles Store in Cosmos in the 70's. His mom used to bottle toilet cleaner and ship it out to Farm Stores. I delivered and picked up from them when I was working for the Murphy Motor Freight Lines agent in Litchfield MN. They bought a few trucks in the 80's and started hauling their own stuff and it grew to where it is today, major carrier, flats, vans, they haul Recreational Vehicles from Polaris, boats from St Peter MN, and advertise looking for drivers in Marshall MN, most likely hauling for Schwans Foods. They also haul generators on drop decks for Onan.

Lonesome and JC1971 Thank this.
  5. JC1971

JC1971 Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2013
    L.A.
    Do you know if it's a decent company? I've seen their ads and it looks like it might be interesting.

6. mnmover

mnmover Road Train Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Lichfield MN
    I have talked to some of their drivers and they are happy. One was hauling Polaris atvs in a dry van with ramps. The other had a tri axle step deck hauling Onan generators. He said Onan controlled the loads, basically Koch supplied driver and truck. The only negative thing I have read was posted on a message board.

Lonesome and JC1971 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.