STAY AWAY FROM CITY LINK CARRIERS LTD. SURREY, BC

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Kuljeet Singh, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Kuljeet Singh

Kuljeet Singh Bobtail Member

Feb 17, 2019
    Worst company ever, no professionalism, no safety, no rules and regulations. I had the worst experience of my life time with this company, I have been working with lower mainland transportation companies both of large and small scale business for over 12 years. The owner treats you like a slave, he expects you to work according to his ethics. He had me waiting almost 2-3 times a month for over 2 days plus, and did not pay a layover or waiting time. When I called the dispatch for any issues or concerns they never answered the phone and would not call back until a few hours passed by. I was promised to be paid at the end of every month, they paid me almost 2-3 weeks later every pay period. I have a huge list of issues I can discuss about this company but the last and most important one goes to the prorates, I was a owner operator with this company, when I terminated my contract with a 1 month notice, they deducted $5000 prorates and insurance cancellation fees.

Truckeragianslowwage and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jeff18

jeff18 Medium Load Member

Dec 8, 2014
    pittsburgh, pa
  4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    2FEEDCFB-B9B3-41D7-B835-0991F50128D2.jpeg I think I’ll sit here with my snifter of Don Julio 1942 and wait for the fun.

jeff18, Broke Down 69 and 88 Alpha Thank this.
  5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Ya know, Frank, I never pictured you as a Don Julio type of person. I always thought of you as a regular working stiff like the rest of us. Or maybe a stiff that's working.....

whiskey.jpg blood.jpg

6. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I could go with either one of those Lonesome. But, I really dig the wine glass. :)

Broke Down 69, 88 Alpha and Lonesome Thank this.
  7. ktomlinson

ktomlinson Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2019
    Hi Kuljeet. I am a reporter with the Globe and Mail researching BC trucking companies - specifically those who hire foreign nationals. We are looking into possible issues of worker exploitation, lack of training, safety concerns. If you are willing to help me with my research, please email or message me back. My email is ktomlinson@globeandmail.com.
    I would really appreciate your help. Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.