Suncoast Resourses

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by bobthesailor, Dec 11, 2017.

1. bobthesailor

bobthesailor Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Huntington,Tx
    Any info on Suncoast? Insurance? Etc etc 28 years exsp so the little things matter..Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Hauling fuel or Wht? In Houston or what area? If it's fuel ppl call them a starter company. But some say tha pay better in west tx.

4. bobthesailor

Oct 11, 2013
    Huntington,Tx
    Permian and eagle ford,frac fueler or fuel transport.

5. haz-matguru

Feb 18, 2012
    OK they pay better in the permian than the do in Houston. As for the eagle ford I'm not sure. But most companies pay big in west tx because if they don't ppl will leave and go to the companies that will.

Jobs are all over the place out there. So if it isn't the right fit you can find another gig pretty quick. Some offer housing some don't. But if one is in the area for the money it's best to work for a outfit that houses the hands. That way all your money can be saved or sent to the family.

One of my fraternity brothers works for suncoast in Houston

6. bobthesailor

Oct 11, 2013
    Huntington,Tx
    Im in Midland now in a vacuum truck. Been here a year and before that the eagle for 3.5 yrs.

7. haz-matguru

Feb 18, 2012
    Oh ok well you now the workings of the area. Pilot/Thomas, cactus, suncoast, and others are hiring heavy for fuel trucks.

8. muthertrucker210

muthertrucker210 Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2016
    I will say that I worked for them 13 months from July ‘15 to Aug ‘16 and I only averaged $800 gross the entire time, and this is at $20 hr pay rate. The job seemed great while in training making 70+ hrs a week.

After you are out on your own, whole different story. Some days dispatch would call before shift saying no work for ya today. Some days you would wait in the yard for an hour or two just to get a single local run.

This is my take on the San Antonio terminal

bobthesailor Thanks this.
  9. bobthesailor

Oct 11, 2013
    Huntington,Tx
    This will be frac fuel and transport frac fuel for frac jobs and rigs.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.