Swift Transportation Company, Inc. - Phoenix, Az.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TurboTrucker, Apr 16, 2005.

1. The Patriot

The Patriot Heavy Load Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Greenville,Ohio
    I have a buddy who leased through them and you can take it to the bank...STAY AWAY FROM SWIFT!

Lalito.1234 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. leroy342

leroy342 Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2017
    lol swift doesnt buy used an trashed trucks to resale to other drivers is a joke they do alot. i live in phx az and guess what the trash heap of trucks they resale is off dysart. so instead of being a swift talking head. teach your drivers to stop running those that live in phx off the road. there is a reason your drivers have been shot at the try to kill familys.

4. kidz bop

kidz bop Medium Load Member

Oct 5, 2017
    swift underbids customers at driver's expense, steals customers from other trucking companies, and thus makes driver's have harder time finding better jobs with other companies. and this trend of swift driving wages down while inflation is going up and up.

the higher powers above trucking and the customers is there to keep things in check, if bad leaders things will continue to spiral into chaos at the worker's expenses. which is the real thing that matters is people working. you need to keep it so the workers are the winners, not the biggest losers.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  5. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    I'm seeing ads on Facebook that they INCREASED their truck speeds to 65. This is going to be interesting

SHOJim Thanks this.
  6. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    That’s exactly what ALL the big mega carriers do.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.