TA Upgrading over 100 locations

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by JoeyJunk, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Savor the Flavor

Savor the Flavor Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2018
    "Paging Senator Craig... Senator Larry Craig, please!"

guffaw2.gif

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    That new ta is nice. I wish they were all built like that one

4. TruckerLlew

TruckerLlew Medium Load Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Oklahoma
    I stopped using all the ones that closed their Country Pride restaurants permanently or replaced them with fast garbage. I'm imagining ALL the Country Prides will be closed sooner or later in which case, I wont use them at all. Same with the Iron Skillets. They can paint all they want and put chiars all over the truckstop. Means nothing to me. A good meal (as well as CP could provide anyway) at the end of the day is more important to me then paint and chairs

nredfor88, navypoppop and Pamela1990 Thank this.
  5. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    Anyone been to the Seymour, Indiana TA lately? If so has that remodeling job finally been completed? Its been going on for a good 7-8 months now....

cke and Pamela1990 Thank this.
  6. brysol01

brysol01 Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2009
  7. brysol01

Nov 2, 2009
    Petro is a higher discount on our card, than TA , with Loves being the highest

rch10007 and Pamela1990 Thank this.
  8. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    They are working 24/7 to remodel the TA in Aurora Oregon

bthomann and Pamela1990 Thank this.
  9. navypoppop

navypoppop Heavy Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Winter Haven, Fl.
    TruckerLlew,

You have taken the words right out of my mouth! I started driving way back in the 1960's and I would always appreciate stopping at a Pure, 76 or the old Truckstops of America. The chance to have someone fuel your truck, clean your windshield and sit down in a real restaurant and bring you your food. The good old days may be gone forever but as you said without a Country Pride or Iron Skillet they are not on my radar. Even with TA subletting their restaurants to IHOP it will not be the same but maybe better than no choice at all.

bthomann and Pamela1990 Thank this.
  10. GYPSY65

GYPSY65 Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2012
    SW FLA
    I sorta think the change of venues might be that less drivers spend $$ there so the thought might be to have a better know name like IHOP which I don’t really care for but the masses driving across the country will be the target market. Not us

I’m not sure as many drivers actually do much at the TS than micro their food and piss all over
    If that’s what they’re seeing then I get the ditch effort

11. brysol01

Nov 2, 2009
    Big problem is they do not just piss all over, and the reaction from others , well when you have to go you have to go, ####ing pigs. Ya accidents happen, but clean up after your self. It doesn’t take much to separate you from the other barn yard animals, oh and ya there is a difference between human excrement and pet Dudy , maybe some of you got to taste it to know the difference, defending piles of #### around the truck stops , how do you know somebody did it?

you from the other barn yard animals

GYPSY65 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.