Team with 1 year experience looking for a good company in Phoenix area

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Fryshprync, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Lonesome Thanks this.
  3. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Autozone on 75th n buckeye is hiring teams

4. Fryshprync

Fryshprync Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2019
    You guys are awesome thanks for the info. Some of you guys helped me find the company I'm at now, Twt, so this is very much appreciated.

5. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Well later on if you guys are lookin check out that skelton truck lines. I looked at their pamphlet and it says ya need 3 yrs experience. But anyways the road recruiter told my wife we would stay out 4 to 5 weeks then go home for 8 days. I think we may give it a shot later this year.

6. Fryshprync

Fryshprync Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2019
    That's the first one I looked at when scrolling through the responses, looks like a smooth gig. Just need about 720 days before I can apply....

7. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Yea 10-4. We'll be looking to apply there in September. I've got a little more research to do. We've got a couple flatbed / Conestoga companies we're also looking at. Just wanna do some solid research before we arrive at our final decision for our next company.

lual Thanks this.
  8. cjbrents

cjbrents Light Load Member

Feb 2, 2013
    If you both have your endorsements, I highly recommend teaming with Estes. The top-out pay this year is 76.5 CPM. Starting pay is at 68 CPM (I believe). All that is required is 5 days on the road, and you get two days off. However, you can stay out as long as you’d like, it’s up to the driver. On average, if you decide to stay out 2-3 weeks at a time, you will hit 7,500-8,000 miles per week. If you prefer the 5 days out, 2 days off option. You will average between 5,500-6,500 miles per week. Either way, you can’t wrong with the money.

8 paid holidays ($1,800)
    Insurance ($5k/year)
    Paid Vacation (10 days first year, 13 days second year, and eventually up to 22 days)

Phoenix is a large terminal, and you may possibly get a dedicated team run, if you desire one. Otherwise, the open road will take you anywhere. I’ve been here almost 2 years, still loving it.

Good luck in your search. Hope you find what you’re looking for. Stay safe out there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.