Texas Governor to re-open the state March 10.

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Getsinyourblood, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    Those are n95 not a bandana, do you really not know the difference, only one mask works, period...the n95 but good luck finding any....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    Mmm wrong most dont even get symptoms and by its nature it's running out of new people to infect, its not hard to figure out....but u wear your mask and stop shaming those in Texas or Mississippi who dont......its a free society for all not just you, your health is your responsibility

4. TokyoJoe

TokyoJoe Road Train Member

Feb 10, 2015
    That's literally not how it works but go ahead and keep pretending.

If you wear a mask and I wear a mask and one of us smokes a cigarette do you really think that the other one won't smell it? And a virus travels through the air and goes through the mask just like smoke or water vapor would.

I mean, the box of masks literally spells it out for you and then you and the other one still want to pretend that it says something else!

Read the box! It says word for word that it doesn't provide any protection vs coronavirus. Literally, it says exactly that yet the lemmings still want to argue!

5. asphaltreptile311

asphaltreptile311 Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2016
    Thank God it's mostly liberals who work minimum wage jobs that would wear 3 mask just to make a social statement. I get tired of passing a cashier, or a janitor that's got the latest face tat, or pride flag dyed hair . Telling me I can't come in without a mask. Now they can suck it, I don't tell you to take off your mask.

6. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Great. Show us the science then. The single study done for non-medical grade masks show not only are masks not effective, the mask wearer is more likely to get sick.
    Every statement about the effectiveness of masks are simply opinion.

And I want real science, like in a real study, not a bunch of people claiming something without actually following the scientific method of testing said opinion.

7. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    "Look, a CNN article from March of 2020 is the best I can do. Will that work?"

8. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Here you go........
    Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks | Nature Medicine

n
    ow you can attack me personally now that your confronted with facts and or science.........

And I believe the world is flat........after all if it wasn’t the people in AU would be upside down..........and we know they aren’t.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  9. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    Geez, did you even read it?

"Our findings indicate that surgical masks can efficaciously reduce the emission of influenza virus particles into the environment in respiratory droplets, but not in aerosols"

Covid is aerosolized. That's how it can stay suspended in mid air for several hours, but not be considered airborne. It's just barely too big to be airborne, but small enough to travel in the vapor from your breath. Why do you think Fauci is now recommending two masks instead of one??

Follow the science.

Trucker61016, TokyoJoe and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  10. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    read the whole thing... which you couldn’t have in the amount of time you had between my post and yours.....

B34FE2D1-3106-4A9E-B044-C185023D3E0D.jpeg

11. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    Post table 1B and let me know what it says........

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.