The further adventures of Texas-Nana at the Swift Driving Academy

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Texas-Nana, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panhandleswife

panhandleswife <strong>Florida Girl</strong>

Jan 14, 2007

i so sorry some people cant take a joke tarps was not trying to be ugle in any way and for some that cant take a joke then ya must have sad live i understand Nana being up set but yall need to get a little more fun and joke in ya life if ya cant take one . to make that blog and say what ya did when traps gives evey one a hard time and if ya gave him a hard time he could take it . just giving my 2 cents on it :biggrin_25512:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    I don't want to throw this thread off track but I have to clarify something . I meant no criticism toward tarps . I was telling Nana to expect to receive some criticism in life . I referred to critics in general and never mentioned tarps . We all know this is a stressful time for Nana but that's part of it . It's not a stress free occupation .

4. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007

I hope that you reconsider. There are several on the board that only find the negative and try to bring the new people down.

I am glad you are happy. I have known several swift drivers and they certainly do not fit the examples that many seem to think they are.

Keep your spirits up and just ignore the negative posters. They will disappear in time.

5. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    I don't know how many members are aware of it put if you go to your user cp under settings and options and there is an ignore list to let you block another member's posts if their posts bother you .

6. Lil Blue Pony

Lil Blue Pony Brown Eyed Girl

Feb 22, 2008
    OH Nana I did not know you had started this thread....I am sorry I was not here to encourage you. We had a load every day and was fighting sinus problems and we would drop in bed by 7-8 pm every night....hardly on here at all......will PM you at your e-mail.........got some news:biggrin_25526:

7. themlilboots

themlilboots Heavy Load Member

Dec 9, 2005
    I hope you get a volvo, they are a smooooooth ride with a ton of space!!! They are the cadillac of the big rigs!!:yes2557:

8. Texas-Nana

Texas-Nana Princess Drives-a-Lot

Apr 23, 2008
    Nana's empty nest
    Here's the deal: I over reacted and was totally wrong.

I'll use the blog in the future and I thank Rick and Cyber for suggesting it and setting up. But it'll be a while before I do as I ate at a fast food place last night and got food poisoning.

I'm now headed back to bed.

RickG Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.