TRAILER TRASH INSTRUCTORS AND DISCRIMINATION AT SCHNEIDER OC IN PHOENIX...VIDEO EVERYTHING..IGY6

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by HillbillyTruckerJD, Jan 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HillbillyTruckerJD

HillbillyTruckerJD Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2023
    Appreciate the refreshing viewpoints and statements ..I agree. I think the industry is a mess and awash with false recruiting promises...just like the Army Recruiters...LOL.. So no big difference between military and civilian dept there.. just can't help feeling that there HAS to be some decent companies "GOID GUYS" still around that value ALL drivers and treat them accordingly (Not Just Experienced)...if I can't find that rare company, then I'll just have to make one myself...Hillbilly HotShots Trucking LLC... Coming soon to Theaters everywhere..

Thanks again for the write and insight...much appreciated..Stay safe out there Peabody

peabody747 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    If your think your trainers are bad, wait till you hit the road alone.

99.99% of the people we interact with are worse.

rude awakening coming if you think hot shot is going to be any different.

Military training you say, I guess adapt and over come class wasn’t part of training.

grass ain’t greener on the other side, specially when your on the bottom of the totem pole.

mjd4277, Coover, bryan21384 and 6 others Thank this.
  4. PaulMinternational

PaulMinternational Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2022
    At first I laughed. Then as op continued to post I realized that had he been in one of my classes he would have been weeded out!

mjd4277, Coover, bryan21384 and 4 others Thank this.
  5. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Sooooooo.......lemme get this straight.......(self proclaimed) ex-SF guy, hero of the nation, couldn't stand the pain of Schneider orientation.
    Got it.

6. Aamcotrans

Aamcotrans Road Train Member

May 24, 2016
    Strasburg, Va
    When I was in the military we weeded out the whiners..

7. Big Road Skateboard

Big Road Skateboard Road Train Member

May 2, 2021
    I ain't wasting time readin those chapters the OP wrote.

I'm just offended by the "Trailer Trash" reference

Deleon, mjd4277, Coover and 2 others Thank this.
  8. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I truly understand the O/P's pain. It's like the 1st time I went to IHOP. I was thinking to myself "This is going to be ausome! Pancakes from all over the world! Right here in one place!" I was disappointed, not only were the pancakes not these exotic international delights I was expecting but they seemed to be served up by ordinary people . Good lord, my waitress good have been Mrs. Mathews my 8th grade English teacher!:( I was also dissapointed by my fellow diners. I expected the elite, jetsetting international crowd I could brag about to my friends. It turned out to be dare I say it, regular people, some with family's no less.
    International House Of Pankcakes, I expected so much more:(

9. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    I don’t know about Phoenix orientation, or dryvan, but their tanker training out of Houston may be more your style.
    Dude that went over tankers had his 20 year anniversary party while I was there, and he was the dude that showed me a bunch of easier ways on tanks.
    Whenever I was in the area, I’d swing by and stop, fuel, and either do my 30 or stay overnight if I was unloading in Deer Park or surrounding areas.
    Dude was a no bs guy, but we got along good and always had a chat when we seen each other.

HillbillyTruckerJD and Opus Thank this.
  10. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
  11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Now, now, Honest TB......He needs to read, or re read the TMC Lawsuit thread. Then he can decide for hisself, if TMC is the way to go.Nothing but the facts in that one.....:confused::booty:

TB John, mjd4277, bryan21384 and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.