TRAILER TRASH INSTRUCTORS AND DISCRIMINATION AT SCHNEIDER OC IN PHOENIX...VIDEO EVERYTHING..IGY6

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by HillbillyTruckerJD, Jan 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HillbillyTruckerJD

HillbillyTruckerJD Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2023
    So lemme get this straight..."self proclaimed TROLL...HERO of Truckers Report ... If you weren't such a little MilItary hater ...or Call of Duty WANNABE. you would show some respect...as it stands if you were MY TRAINEE..I'd drop your sorry butt for some FRONT, BACK, GO'S until your BEER GUT fell off.... please keep your negative military commentary about my honor to yourself please...I've heard just about enough....I don't mind dealing with TROLLS ...but leave my service to this nation out of it...You need to find another outlet for your military hatred...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    Thanks for the write Brother...I would have loved to be part of that ...I actually wanted Tanker Dedicated...but they had no option on that when I spoke to recruiting...

As I said in the OP ...Schneider has some AWESOME HIGH CALIBER PEOPLE... I just got the luck of the Irish ..Thanks again and be safe out there Brother...

Respects..JD

4. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    Oh TB..TB...TB....my favorite Troll...

I get it..I get it...this one is actually a creative Troll piece. So good job on that... kinda funny if it truly applied.. So....you're of the notion, that I somehow was NAIVE about the tough TRUCKING/PANCAKE world.. and the simple answer is: NOT AT ALL my Brother .....I wasn't expecting EXOTIC specialty FLUFFY snowflake Trainers/PANCAKES ...but maybe at the very least ...wasn't expecting the waitress to WIPE HER BUTT on my pancake, because I reminded her of her Ex who cheated on her....you get it??...

IHOP/Schneiders .. DENNYS/Werner,..or Grandpa's DIY ranch Breakfast/HOT SHOTTING .....Its all about knowing the menu Brother..and if people jack with the menu or spit in the food....no matter if they're SNOWFLAKES or SALTY DOGS....they might GET THROAT PUNCHED in return....its all about MUTUAL RESPECT...and just because we are in the ROUGH TOUGH.. ROAD WARRIOR LIFE....doesn't mean we don't have to show mutual respect.. Get it?...Right on..Thanks for the write and Stay Safe out There Brother

5. The Railsplitter

The Railsplitter Medium Load Member

Jan 23, 2023
    "BFE... and lovin' it!"
  6. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    Yep...We did too Brother.. and sometimes I even heard stories about CORRUPTED butter bar officers who were oft times FRAGGED for sloppy friendly fire that took out good men because he wanted to be a tough guy in front of the CO.. and calling the "7 day wonder" OPS that got some beloved Brothers KIA... Yeah, we knew how to handle the whiners and the TOUGH GUY show offs ..Both got SHUT DOWN in the 1st innings...Thanks for your Service and for the write ....Be safe out there....Respects

Aamcotrans Thanks this.
  7. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    You better believe they can. Whenever you open a van or reefer trailer you have to latch the handle in the closed position before chaining the door on the side.

When those flimsy dry van doors warp and you can’t get the top to latch you basically slam the crap out of the door and this will catch the top cam allowing you to securely close the door.

You certainly can get trapped inside a van trailer, I never entered one to sweep without my phone despite taking all the necessary precautions. Pulled tanks for the last decade though and don’t miss the dry van world one iota.

Cat sdp and HillbillyTruckerJD Thank this.
  8. HillbillyTruckerJD

Jan 19, 2023
    Now this is my kinda Troll... ....Funny stuff Brother.. . still doesn't apply to me...but good none the less...Thanks for the write and the comic relief...I've met the internet Rambos in here all night long....They're always TOUGH online..or in their cabs.... its always hilarious to see them looking over their shoulders at the Flying J's when they leave the comfort of their little SAFE PLACES online and in the SLEEPER CABS....goid stuff...Thanks again for the write Brother...got me smiling....Respects

The Railsplitter Thanks this.
  9. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Good grief.
    Just.....wow

Lonesome, mjd4277, bryan21384 and 2 others Thank this.
  10. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN

The females said their rear ends were made by Burger King........I actually found that funny lol..

11. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Lol I think you're worried about the wrong things

Lonesome and Opus Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.