Tribe express, tribe transport??

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by TIMEWEASEL, Feb 28, 2012.

1. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    Either you're going to have the dogs, or be broke.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Twenty-One

Twenty-One Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2018

I guess I'll be broke. I made a commitment to my dogs and I'm not giving them up for money.. cant take it with you when you die. Theres so many trucking jobs out there, I'll find something. Thanks for the negativity though :)

4. VIDEODROME

VIDEODROME Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2007
    angola, in
    When I got my first trucking job I gave my cat to be adopted. It really sucked because she was the most awesome Maine Coone :sad7: , but I wasn't going to take a cat on the road. I was out of options after the Recession turned my life upside and hit the road.

Twenty-One Thanks this.
  5. Twenty-One

Aug 28, 2018
    I totally get that, but i don't plan on driving a truck for the rest of my life. My dogs don't have a bad life and i don't live in the truck for months at a time. You do what works for yourself, and this works for me. I feel much more safe with my dog with me as a solo female.

6. gcman56

gcman56 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Oh you have dogs. So do i...tribe called me about my dog riding in my lap while driving. They said they are going to have to "coach " me on my driving. Again Tribe is a joke . they literally spy on their drivers

7. Twenty-One

Aug 28, 2018

HAAA!! And they claim the cameras only come on in an accident. Lying ### mother####ers.

8. gcman56

gcman56 Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Exactly...just trying to save ya some grief...don't let those shiny 70 mph trucks fool you...

9. Twenty-One

Aug 28, 2018
    It is greatly appreciated!

10. HappySafeLegalDriver

HappySafeLegalDriver Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2018
    Southeast Georgia
    The cameras are only activated during an incident... this can be a crash, hard turn or hard breaking or even an over speed... at which time you are filmed and if your holding your dog then your caught doing something against company policy, just like not wearing your seat belt.... they can not turn on the camera for any reason from the office! You can believe these other ######## if you want, but I know how the cameras work from other companies I have worked for that have the same DriveCam system by Lytix that Tribe uses!

11. Eldiablo

Eldiablo Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Idk the name of the camera but they can pull up any video they want to at any time they want to where I’m at(not tribe). I think it is drive cam though.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.