Truck Stops That re Full 24/7

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by FearTheCorn, Apr 6, 2024.

1. hotrod1653

hotrod1653 Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    Flying J in Fargo is a great place…..

to lose your hood amongst other things.

Bud A. Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ex-Trucker Alex

Ex-Trucker Alex Heavy Load Member

Jan 7, 2023
    The last 4 or 5 years I drove, I spent at least half my time in the mostly French-speaking parts of Canada, so excusez-moi!!!!

4. Bud A.

Bud A. Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Mountain Time
    Here's a few more:
    Flying J in Stockton, CA
    Pilot in Castaic, CA

There are actually two Flying Js near Ontario, and they're always full: Fontana exit 61 off I-10, and Mira Loma exit 42 off CA 60.

There's also a crappy Pilot in Colton exit 73 off I-10 that's always full on the weekends, but sometimes there's a spot there during the week. OK, that's enough California, but probably missed a couple.

Las Vegas had a horrible little Pilot but I just looked on trucker path and it seems it has disappeared. That is truly good news.

And no one misses the Pilot on Steele Street in Denver that was removed to make way for the I-70 reconstruction.

The Flying J and the Love's in downtown SLC are almost always full, but not terrible if somehow you magically get a spot.

The Love's in Tolleson, AZ is always packed.

The Love's in Las Cruces is always full and not pleasant.

The Love's off I-20 in Dallas is always full, and the Pilot a couple miles east is nearly always full. Both are horrible. Same for the Love's and the Pilot off I-35 in Fort Worth.

The Flying J off I-435 in KCMO isn't always full, just mostly, but should be bulldozed on principle.

The Love's off 225 in the refinery area of Houston is always packed too.

Obviously I'm bored lol.

5. Spardo

Spardo Light Load Member

Reading this thread to me hints that the only places for drivers to eat, and refresh and sleep, in the States are giant chain truckstops. Is this the case, or are there still the small family run ones with lumpy moonscape parking areas as we mercifully still have in abundance in France. Along with the Centre Routiers that we have which are large tarmaced parks like American ones, which are also, many of them, centrally owned but nevertheless of a high quality. (All but one which seems to have a severe staff shortage problem which means you can wait ages for your, nevertheless excellent, meal). ;)

FearTheCorn and Studebaker Hawk Thank this.
  6. luddybuddy

luddybuddy Light Load Member

May 11, 2010
    Pittsburgh Pa
    At least the ta baltimore south in jessup md you can park at but will have to get a paid spot witch cost 18 bucks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.