Trucking can be like a bad marriage...

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by ghostchild, Feb 4, 2009.

If you could do it all over again would you...

1. *

Have stayed with the 1st company you started with?

14.6%
  2. *

Became a lease or owner operator when you first started?

14.6%
  3. *

Left the industry long ago?

15.3%
  4. *

Tranfered into the admin part of trucking?

5.7%
  5. *

Would change nothing about your trucking career.

29.3%
  6. *

none of the above..but...

23.6%
  1. ghostchild

ghostchild Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2009
    .........................................................................................................................[​IMG]

I took this photo less than 4 hours ago...or maybe 5...but I took it today...it's Mt Rainier...a very majestic volcanoe which lingers over the whole NW area...right alone with Mt St Helens...

But what would a photo of Rainier be without the classic 'Rainier Beer' commercial from the 70s....

The photo I took today, and the image in the commercial have to be at least 40 years apart...but notice how it's still the same mountain...how the mountain never changes, only we do around it...

Anyways...for you zeb...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-WuLQz_ns[/ame]

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    And finally...to complete the story of the guy in the Kilt...who was walking behind me when all this went down..
    (maybe driver was distracted by man in kilt?)

[​IMG]

Not sure how it happened...I know the guy in the hat was behind me in the fuel Iland...had just spoke with him minutes before this occured...

Went back to truck...heard on the radio that 'truck' tore off cattle cars fender...

I was like 'where where where?'...

Grabbed camera and did a Herolda Rivera...snap snap snap...

The guy in the cap later on came over to me and told me the driver of the cattle car turned right in front of him...

I did not take sides...I was just there to take photos...this occured at a flying J in Colorado...off of I-70 around 9:30 pm....

Anyways...long day...don't know what I'm still doing up...

4. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    Today is definatly going to be one of those 'I don't feel like doing this' type of days...

It's one of those moments where most would block out the world...and focus solely on their 'mood'...

I can't do that...for my own sake...I can never do that...

For one day down the road...if I end up leading a fallen world...I must be strong then...and I must be strong now...

It's like, amongst other things;...this is an excercise in not giving up...

Making various moods work to my advantage, rather than against me...

Anyways...time to roll...

[​IMG]

zebcohobo Thanks this.
  5. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    Are you ready for a new word?

Started right here...on 9-21-11...

And that word is.....

bankster....

[​IMG]

Allow me to explain in a generic way...

Banks run the world...banks finance the world....banks finance people who finance political campaigns...banks finance radio talk show hosts, or those who pay them...and or the networks they work for...

About a decade ago...a rapper by the name of Ice Cube came out with a song titled: Gangstas make the world go round...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdcXcOy8ZxA[/ame]

This is just the instrumental...no lyrics...just the rhythmn and melody...

But the video or song spoke of the reality of how 'Gangsta' control much of what goes on...

Well...he needs to change the lyrics to 'Bankstas or Banksters make the world go round'...

Only if you understand what the bank cartel are doing, and have planned for the world, will any of this make sense to you...

A plan that was put into place over a century ago....(I just don't have time for the details right now)...

President Adams knew about international bankers....and the ideology behind what drives them....

For instance...it's known by those who read and pay attention to stuff, that the banks are sitting on over 2 trillion dollars in cash right now...just sitting on it...

[​IMG]

Yes...just sitting on all this dough...but yet I heard on the radio this morning where they, the bankers, still want us (the government)...to bail them out....

Well what are they doing on the cash they're alread sitting on??
    And why do they want more of our money??

Collectively the banks have more money than America does....so why are they just sitting on all this cash?...what is their plan?

And in closing...sorry most of you can't think beyond the Republican goooooood....Democrat baaaaad tabloid talk radio mindset....

For the banks own both...and swapping Presidents every 4 or 8 years does little to nothing to influence the master plan...

It only satisfies a pesty populace...who treats their Presidents like fast food....

I am a prophet being punished by god...cause I swayed from the path long ago...not in a bad way...but enough for god to bench me...

And me being of the flesh...I through a tempure trantrum...

So i still get hit with stuff...but am not on a large enough platform for any of it to make a difference...

So I throw the new term 'Banksters or Bankstas' out there for those of you who know what to do with it...and who maybe have a better platform than I...

But just know where that term came from please...at least give me that...

And with that...I must continue on with my mundane day...god keeps me exiled like this, cause he knows if I were around folks, stuff would happen...

So he keeps me in this perpetual desert...on a leash...until I learn my lesson I suppose...

zebcohobo Thanks this.
  6. zebcohobo

zebcohobo Vincent Van Gopher

Jul 19, 2010
    Redbank,SC
    You'd be surprised to know just how much of that 2 trillion is foreign currency. Put there by wealthy foreign nationalists from all over the world. In many cases we (americans) are actually funding terrorism, in a very roundabout way of course. We're all just pawns of a capitalistic consortium hell bent on world domination. Banksta's. LOL. That's a good one.

ghostchild Thanks this.
  7. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    Yep...we live in a very fast food society...and even do our Presidents the same way...treat them like fast food...

One minute, your the flavor of the month, the next minute your out...same with College or Athletic coaches...

I feel sorry for the next American President...be it they Dem or Rep....cause they'll be the flavor of the month for a short while...and then society will turn on them...regardless of their party affiliation...

We want a fix, and we want it now....

We want our football team to win...and we want to win now...if not your fired (Notre Dame)....

That same mindset is pervasive throughout society...

Anyhow...think I'll get settled in for the evening...as much as I can inside a truck...

8. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    I find it interesting that this image right here...has gotten 436 views recently on a photo sharing site I'm apart of that measures the number of views a photo gets...

http://underworldrealities.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=137484756

i mean of all the other interesting things I've posted...this one here is kicking btt...

But right now...I want to do a house...with Halloween approaching...and October...I love taking photos of old abandoned homes and making them appear haunted...
    Think I'll do one tonight...

U4EA Thanks this.
  9. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    [​IMG]

The wooden shed...a place none of us wanted to go when we were young...and for good reasons...for very good reasons....for those who did.....never returned...and if they returned in body...their spirit was gone...something was always different about them....

And now only the bravest of souls, dare approach the wooden shed...there's one in your town too....

Ok....just had to get some Halloween suspense out tonight...
    Oh how I love this time of the year....not where I live now...but in the NW...

I can't stand where i live now...the city people where I live are like to stupid and ghettoish to embrace Halloween, or any other holiday it seems...

No time for creative thinking...just husslen...always trying to get over on someone...can't stand that mindset...

Anyways...have a creepy Halloween night everyone...

[​IMG]

And stay away from the shed.....

zebcohobo and U4EA Thank this.
  10. U4EA

U4EA Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Great photo. Reminds me of a horror movie cover, Texas Chainsaw Massacre-esque...

You should write a horror screenplay :biggrin_255:

ghostchild Thanks this.
  11. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    And all one would have to do is put together bits and pieces of all the different threads on here..:biggrin_2559:

U4EA and zebcohobo Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.