Trucking can be like a bad marriage...

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by ghostchild, Feb 4, 2009.

If you could do it all over again would you...

1. *

Have stayed with the 1st company you started with?

14.6%
  2. *

Became a lease or owner operator when you first started?

14.6%
  3. *

Left the industry long ago?

15.3%
  4. *

Tranfered into the admin part of trucking?

5.7%
  5. *

Would change nothing about your trucking career.

29.3%
  6. *

none of the above..but...

23.6%
  1. ghostchild

ghostchild Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2009
    I was actually researching something else on this thread, and came upon this quote of yours...it just kind of brought back memories to our early days...

And expresses kinda the frustration I was feeling tonight about another story on another thread about a deadly virus they've come out with, just as I knew they would...and now it's only a matter of time before it gets out, cause that's just how man is...it's how fate is...

And it bugs me that dumb people don't listen...unless they hear it from another sorce...

And then they want to re-tell me what I've already told them for years...

I'm loosing faith in people man...

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr.../163701-deadly-virus-created-lab-now-how.html

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
    U4EA Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    I'm really thinking about withdrawing from this place for a while...

It just doesn't make me cheery and happy anymore...if anything it's like a drain....

My energy, thoughts, ideas and time could better be spent on my own forum or other forums where people are more engaged....

I'm just not feeling it no more...here that is...

it's like you could come up with a formula on how to run your car off of water, post the equation, and get zero reaction...like 'duh'...

And yes, I know they've already done the whole HO2 fuel thing....

But ye...I'm just not feelen it no more...

Maybe I'll just post periodically to update...

Not sure...

Or maybe not at all...you know how moods are...

4. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    I also feel there's a lot of dishonesty on here, people hiding behind walls per say...

Holding onto secrets that they think 'you' don't know about, only you do, cause you can see them....

Almost like a game of poker...complete pure speculation, or they would have played their hands, but can't cause there's nothing there...

So they just figure if you continue to play your hand, sooner or later you'll mess up...

But I look back at them as if they're fools, complete utter fools....

So that card they want me to play will never be played.....but they still wait, cause they are dumb...

(they're to bias and crooked to realize there is no such card...the card will never be played, cause it doesn't exist)

And basically sums up humans to me...dumb...

But we tell ourselves that some God died for us, when people are to dumb, cruel, mean and judgemental to see certain things that their self serving bias blinds them too...

'Oh but God so loved us...(what they really mean is 'me' 'self') that he died for my sins...

And I'll hog all of gods love to myself, and disperse that love only to people who I can selfishly manipulate and control'.....

What a bunch of muck....

I believe in God, and a God of love...but I don't believe he dwells here...

People don't realize, for whatever reason, I have a gift....

The only people or walls I can't see through are of those who are genuinly nice and kind...not perfect...I did not say perfect, but
    rather of those who are nice, kind, and loving...I cannot see 'through' them..or their walls...
    Cause love is totally unpredictable...and love is not rooted in any motive...love just 'is'...and therefore doesn't leave behind a stenchy smell....

Love, I cannot see through or figure out...cause it leaves behind no scent or motive...

But everyone else, and everything else, is very transparent to me...
    I play along sometimes, just cause for amusement...

people don't like being read, nor do they like their thoughts revealed...motives, or weaknesses, that make them act the way they do towards me, or anyone else...

It's just to easy at times, so instead I have to pretend I'm dumb, and can't see, just so the game can go on...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  5. 07-379Pete

07-379Pete Crusty Commando-Pete

Oct 3, 2008
    Campbellsville, Ky
    Hum.....over two weeks and no new posts..........vary odd

6. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009

[​IMG]

................[​IMG]

Who has summoned the ghostchild from the lamp??

Oh it's you...hi!....[​IMG]

Well since you have summoned me...good things will occur to you in the near future, and those around you....

[​IMG]

Just remember...treasures come in many different forms...

7. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw[/ame]

I feel like dancing...oh this song...it just does something...

I was listening to it somewhere else...but it has put me in a good mood...

[​IMG]

Ahh...back when entertainers entertained...

Cheers to the legends...cheers to those on Coney Iland...
    Cheers to the old days period...a more wholesome simpler time...
    Goodnight...

(And cheers to you rocks)

Rocks Thanks this.
  8. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

OK,

For those of you who have read this thread from time to time...you know about that 'monster' person, dude, that I write about from time to time...and how they're always in my path...always...wherever i go, they're already there, or arrive shortly after...

Well moments ago this thing...touched me again...tried to practically wrap their arms all up on me...are they freaken out of their minds!?

Gross.....gross gross x 10....

they failed, but instead ended up touching my arm...my elbow area...

I have since bleached and chloraxed and any other cleaner I could find, my arm off where they made contact...

What the hll are they thinking!!

What makes them think i want contact!!

They came into a store I was in...and some lady had a pet...

And I jokingly told the lady to have her pet 'attack' them...and then they looked at me and said 'hey homey'...and practically tried dive bombing me with physical affection...

What is their problem?

Why can't they just go away?
    Do they have a demon in them?
    Does God want me to talk to them or something and over come my fears?

I just don't know...all I know is that they're always where I'm at...and I'm 100% discouraged when I see them...

And tonight they practically tried to dive on me with affection!

What makes them think I like them?? I do not....

If I never saw them ever again in my life, I'd be happy, not sad...

Am I being mean?
    Is this Gods doing, or the devils doing?

Now my arm feels like it's going to fall off...rot or something...where they touched me...

What kind of energy did they transfer inside of me...I don't want them inside of me...

I think they are the devil...or the devil is using them...
    I've just gotta get out of this area soon, where I don't have to deal with people like this no more...

Maybe some day i'll take a photo of this thing...and you'll see what i mean, or maybe you won't, and instead think I'm over reacting...

9. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yddnmINIqjQ&feature=related[/ame]

Ahh...hope everyones having a nice weekend...and this songs for you, those thinking of it...
    Hopefully soon I'll be posting again on a regular basis...just going through some transitional times right now...but I'm still here, and thinking of the sacrifices some of you make while out there on the road...expecially during this time of the year...

Keep on keeping on...We'll chat again soon...

07-379Pete and U4EA Thank this.
  10. ghostchild

Jan 16, 2009

[​IMG]

Hello...just a few things I want to share...the first is this...

It's about SOPA

http://www.craigslist.org/about/SOPA

Some law that greedy billionare corporations want to pass, that will over regulate and out right ban some internet sites, like Craigslist, which is free...
    I guess these rich greedy corporations thing we all have $1000's of dollars to splurge on buying their brand new products...

These corporations want to put an end to regular people like me and you, being able to sell our own personal stuff at after market prices...like auctions, ect ect...

They only want us to buy stuff brand new from them...as if everyone can afford that...

So they want to ban sites like craigslist, where people like me and you can post adds for free and sell used items...

These greedy corporations want complete and total control...while out sorcing all their jobs over seas...but yet expect us to have money to buy their brand new crap with...

While laying off people, not giving people over time, but yet expect us to have money to buy their stuff with...and want to rob normal people, like us, from selling our own used items at discount...

Anyways...check out the link...I think the sponsors of these bills are greedy monsters...

[​IMG]

These greedy corporations want to destroy our rights as induvisuals to even survive...

It would be one thing if they provided jobs, and a livable wage...
    But according to this law, they want to destroy the free ways of the net...and yet take away more options of us, and force us to spend spend spend, money many of us don't have...while shipping jobs over seas, and lowering wages...they are monsters...and don't care about those at the bottom of the economic scale...they think everyone has millions in their accounts to spend, like they do...

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.