Trucking companies that 100k plus a year

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Dh46, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Dh46

Dh46 Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2014
    Crude oil been doing it for 6 years. What else is there that pays well? The only thing I have ever done is oilfield work I don’t know anything about otr freight

Mooseontheloose Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. authentic251

authentic251 Light Load Member

Jul 4, 2018
    what type of company is this?

4. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    A private fleet belonging to a chemicals company.

Weeble Kneeble, Dh46 and authentic251 Thank this.
  5. Ronman105

Ronman105 Light Load Member

Dec 30, 2018
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    FedEx and UPS both have drivers that make over 100k but it's the same old "do the crap work and pay your dues for years" type work. Once you move your way up the seniority list, life is pretty good considering you're home every night. It just depends on whether or not you're willing to stick it out.

6. Badmon

Badmon Heavy Load Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Deep south
    Y'all corrosive haulers are some of the bravest souls in existence. That pay grade is pretty #### tempting tho. But im scared

Weeble Kneeble and Rugerfan Thank this.
  7. kingodawg

kingodawg Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2019
    All I can tell you is I was a truck mechanic until last week and Sysco rented space in our yard for a drop site, and every drivers car out in that lot was a 50k+ Audi, Mercedes ETC..

8. freebeertomorrow

freebeertomorrow Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Indiana
    eh that’s not saying a whole lot. avg price of cars bought in 2018 was $36k. not to mention, a fully optioned ss camaro is knocking on 50. cars are stupid expensive now and 6+ year loans make it easy to get them. i did ok last year and i park a $2k jeep at work.

9. scott180

scott180 Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Tooele, UT
    I drove Hazmat fuel for 7 years and I think it is easier and safer than most trucking jobs out there.

1- Good equipment. No company doing Hazmat wants the liability of bad equipment.

2- Non rushed. They want you to go as fast as you can but you only go as fast as it is SAFE to. I’ve seen some slow workers keep their jobs because the boss would rather it get done right than fast.

3- Safety first. If something does not feel safe say so and the work stops till the safety concern is addressed. There is a thing called “Work Stop” where anyone from the driver to the janitor can stop all work if it is not safe. A manager then needs to take a look for work to continue.

Don’t let hazmat scare you, it can be a good safe job if you treat it with respect.

If you don't respect it leave your money to me ;)

10. QotisFiya

QotisFiya Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2018
    I’m at Schneider international as a bul regional driver with a hazmat and only 2 months of experience. I got a offer for FTS international fracking, is it worth it ?

11. Zoltan1a

Zoltan1a Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV
    This won’t be a long thread

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.