Trucking Company Awards, Marketing or What?

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by any name you wish, Aug 19, 2021.

1. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.

Exactly right.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    You know, the first time I saw one of those on a Prime trailer I thought the same thing. However, I work for FCC and we have those stickers on our trailers as well, and I can tell you we are nothing like crime ( I mean Prime) lol. It's actually a third party company that handles that and sends out emails to the drivers of the companies that participate. The driver fills out the survey and sends it in or doesn't if he doesn't feel like it. Now, I wouldn't doubt for one minute that a company like prime or one of the megas wouldn't be above doing something like trying to offer incentives to the drivers or something to get those surveys filled out the way they want. All I can tell you is, everything was above board 100% at FCC. I was emailed a survey, filled it out sent it in and never heard anything before or after from the company.

4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Sorry man, but you’re just a dumb old, misinformed, naive yahoo that isn’t smart enough to know how bad you really have it at FCC.

When old snacky quits Shaffer (like he does everywhere within a year, give or take a month or two) and comes over to FCC like he’s talked about, he’ll have the real scoop on FCC and straighten all you happy FCC drivers out. Then, he’ll move on to yet another outfit where the only one that knows how to run a company is him.

Wash, rinse, repeat...

5. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Whatever dude, think whatever the hell you want. You don't know me from Adam and have no right whatsoever to judge me any more than I do you. So clearly you are the dumb, misinformed, naive Yahoo here! I don't know who the hell this other poster is you're talking about that is a job Hopper and I don't care, I was simply responding to one of the post on here that related to this particular thread. But yeah, you're right I have it real bad here and im just too dumb to know it, I've made 85k my first year here and don't have to do a #### thing but drive and crank a landing gear once in awhile yep it's real miserable! Maybe someday I'll be a smart steering wheel holder like yourself and be able to judge people I don't even know!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    JohnBoy Thanks this.
  6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Easy. I suspect Frank was employing a heavy degree of sarcasm there. He does that quite often.

7. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I don’t have any dog in this hunt, but I will say this, as long as I’ve been on this site, I’ve learned how to decipher exactly what Frank puts into words. I too am thinking there was a boatload of sarcasm in his remark.

Frank Speak and Lonesome Thank this.
  8. TheLoadOut

TheLoadOut Road Train Member

Nov 6, 2019
    You mean like this right here...
    Inkedswift_LI.jpg

9. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Well if that is the case then I understand. However, this thread is totally new to me I just stumbled upon it and thought I would respond, I don't know him at all and took his comments at face value. I appreciate you guys responding. Would be nice if he would clarify, just really caught me off-guard is all. It would be different if I had interacted with him before and knew him or something

MACK E-6 Thanks this.
  10. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Yes, the post was sarcasm. You read it wrong. *I* don’t think you’re dumb. I meant the job hopper will be along shortly to let you HAPPY FCC drivers know how wrong you are about liking your job because only he has sense enough to know if it’s a good job or not.

Get what I was saying now?

Now go back and read it again you big silly. It should give you a chuckle now. :)

MACK E-6 and Lonesome Thank this.
  11. BigR

BigR Road Train Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Shawnee, OK
    Okay, gotcha man, thanks for clarifying LOL sorry I took it the wrong way. It's just that I don't know you or anybody really on this thread, I read your post and thought what the hell is this guy's problem? LOL I had no idea you were actually referring to the guy whose post I responded to. Oh well, been one of those days LOL have a good night

MACK E-6 and Frank Speak Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.