Twice a day Covid pill by Pfizer to be taken alongside vaccines

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by Rocks, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    Article copied from Daily Headlines
    Pfizer.jpg
    Here’s the Press Release that accompanied his Tweet with some details about Pfizer study and the Disclosure Notice.

"Pharmaceutical megacorporation pfizer is now developing a COVID pill that is meant to be taken alongside the COVID vaccines that have already made the company a staggering amount of money. The new pill is expected to be released by the end of the year and will be required to be taken twice per day."

"“Success against #COVID19 will likely require both vaccines & treatments,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said on Wednesday. “We’re pleased to share we’ve started a Phase 2/3 study of our oral antiviral candidate-specifically designed to combat SARS-CoV-2-in non-hospitalized, low-risk adults.”"

"Media corporations have already expressed excitement about the new pill, and Pfizer is so confident that the pill will be swiftly approved and mandated by governments that it has already started a production line before the end of clinical trials."

Read the article here...

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
  4. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    So the flu no longer makes money?

now it all makes sense.

New flu new drugs.

Take from that what you will but sure does look like man made to me more and more.

5. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI

Why sell a flu medicine only, when you can sell both flu and covid medicine.

6. JoeTruck

JoeTruck Heavy Load Member

Mar 13, 2015
    LOWER 48
    If you are low risk why would you need a pill?

7. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018

Because 43% of Americans are obese. Instantly puts about 120 million in the high risk category. That’s 120 million potential customers. On top of that the kickback doctors get for writing the script, and the media’s constant scare tactics makes for a good and reliable customer base.

8. N00bLaLoosh

N00bLaLoosh Road Train Member

May 13, 2021
    Novi, MI
    So you get sick and now need to take some of Phizers other wonderful products.

9. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    So their vaccine works so well you need to take another medication along with it? Let me guess, 2 tablets twice a day is the dose? Anybody still wonder why some of us are just a touch skeptical?

10. HoneyBadger67

HoneyBadger67 Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2018
    Savannah, TN
    I have an enlarged heart and a bad valve making me at-risk for the vaccine. Neither of these are congenital, they're both from extreme exercise/ work and then not working near as hard anymore. So...for now, I'm exempt I suppose from being forced/coerced into getting an unnecessary poke.

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.