Two weeks ago Transportation Offices Fired 600 long term Employees.

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by WallyDriver06, May 11, 2018.

1. mike3fan

mike3fan Medium Load Member

Jun 2, 2010
    michigan
    Why do you care? I would intentionally run into an concrete wall if I was as miserable and so judgemental as you seem to be. There has to be more to life. All these guys and girls on the Facebook page all seem to have all the answers, but you know what? None of them will do anything about it. I mean, it's super easy to start your own business in this country.

Start your own trucking company and you can pay and hire who ever you want, and you can also pay the people running the company whatever you would like, everyone is so judgemental on how things are run around here, but no one sticks their neck out on the line and takes the risk of actually doing it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    I have never seen a single suggestion from these people on changing anything. Just whining, name calling, lying, and misery.

MilkyJay, Coover and stwik Thank this.
  4. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    And yet, they supposedly still work here.......

06driver and MilkyJay Thank this.
  5. WallyDriver06

WallyDriver06 Light Load Member

May 3, 2018
    No name calling here, just telling the facts and have you jumping on me every chance you can get. I bet half of your responses would be cut in half if you were actually behind the wheel of these trucks instead of coordinating them.

6. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    Just about everything you have said in this forum makes it seem you want a response from someone. You seem like the type of person to make others want to vomit... both with words and physically. There's a difference between providing facts, an opinion, and what YOU put up here.

06driver Thanks this.
  7. mike3fan

mike3fan Medium Load Member

Jun 2, 2010
    michigan
    I think you might not know the difference from opinions and facts.

06driver Thanks this.
  8. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    Not a wally driver but curious....could this internal turmoil be connected to the CA wage lawsuit that was decided against Wal Mart....granted the penalty (80 million) was rejected by the Fed Court, but the CA resident drivers muat get paid for all hours away from home....just a question, not trying to stir a pot!

9. foggy

foggy Medium Load Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Ok, here is a fact...you are here to represent the company from any embarrassment, defamation or slight...this is called activism pro quo. You have not provided an answer nor a counter view as well as no counter facts. Somewhat similar to a company in Nebraska that trolls the internet to "prevent" any besmirching of Walmart and makes sure all search engines push walMarts great qualities to the top of the search results. As far as the education program goes...try to sign up for it...seriously..and get back to us on how easy it was..cant wait. At this point you would like for me to call you a troll but I would not stoop to your level...have a wally day...if you are not working over:(

10. foggy

foggy Medium Load Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Might want to really research the other threads...there are suggestions there...

11. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    Uhm no he is a driver giving answers and opinion.

Honest real answers not just how bad the company sucks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.