USA truck is broke

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by jtannillo, May 21, 2013.

1. speedracer 1963

speedracer 1963 Medium Load Member

Jan 12, 2008
    illinois
    this goes for many trucking companies

I can remember a couple that ive worked for in the past that went out of business or were sold with only a few days to a week for the driver to find other employment or take your chances with the company buying them out.

your often the last to know as a driver, that's why i have to laugh when i see advertisements that say "our drivers are valuable assets here " or something similar

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. djtrype

djtrype Heavy Load Member

Jan 3, 2009
    New Orleans
    Actually, stock price means nothing about the financial health of a company. It's more or less a gauge of what the company is worth to a potential buyer or investor. Other than that it's an artificial judgement of a company's performance. Speculation alone can kill or stimulate a company's stock price.

Now these numbers are a better interpretation of how the company is truly doing.

If you worry about stock prices, you're in for many surprises...and they aren't usually good.

4. jtannillo

jtannillo Medium Load Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Yes todays stock price of any company is speculation to what is going to be expected in the future. Knight will certainly end their bid for USA truck at some point. Selling their shares will cause a down tick. Also USA is one disappointing quarterly away from once again having a stock price below 5 dollars a share. JFROG my only advice is to sell before knight does. Their sell off will cause a price correction under their offer price of 9 dollars. If you they post a profit this next quarter which is not likely they may stay in the 8 to 9 dollar range.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.